-4-

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

It was Antonio's first breakfast with a gift, we were eating outside today because it looked like a sunny day. I took two arepas, three round arepas, and some mac'n'cheese on one plate before walking by Camilo shapeshifting into Dolores. I snickered but didn't call out his disguise, "Dolores, hey. You know, out of all my older cousins, you're, like, my favorite cousin, so I feel like I can talk to you about anything, and I feel like you can talk to me about anything. Like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about, that maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about." the last six words were whispers. "Camilo, stop pretending to be Dolores so you can have seconds." I listened into the conversation, trying not to sound creepy. "The only one worried about the magic is you, and the rats talking in the walls. Oh, and Luisa, I heard her eye twitching all night." Dolores made a squeak that made me creep out. I heard enough before hearing the table slam onto the ground, I quickly settled down onto a  chair that Casita set for me, between Isabela and Dolores. "Family. We are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new-" Abuela was cut off by a couple of critters squeaking and settled on Abuela's chair "Gift." she blinked, "I told them to warm up your seat!" Antonio proudly says, earning a head pat from me. "I'm sure we'll find a way to put your blessings to good use." Abuela continued on until Mirabel slammed her fist on the table, everyone including me gave her a confused but maddened look. "You do!" "Mirabel! If you can't pay attention, I will help you." she tried to disagree but was cut off by Casita moving her chair beside Abuela, "As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted-" that's all I heard before I daydreamed all about Lorenzo. "First, an announcement. I spoke to the Guzmans about Mariano's proposal to Isabela, Dolores, do we have a date?" Abuela asked Dolores who responded with, "Tonight. He wants five babies." She muttered in her usual monotone voice. Isabela gulped while I choked on my juice, Dolores gave Isabela the evil eye before handing me some water. Like that was gonna save my life, I was already choking on liquid... "Wonderful! Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger." Abuela tossed away an odd colored flower before straightening Isabela's posture since she was so flustered from the comment. I dabbed my lips with a napkin before hearing Abuela say "Okay. Our community is counting on us. La familia Madrigal!" we all chanted back before I left first to do my 'chores'. Dolores giggled quietly knowing fully well what I was actually doing, I returned a smug grin before rushing off to town.