You get cheated on (best friend)

Y/n had been with her boyfriend for a little over a year. One day she goes to hee boyfriend's house. She notices there's another car in the driveway. It isn't hers, or his, or his family's. She thought nothing of it. So she went inside the house. Saw something she did not want to see. She ran out, and she drove to the first home she could think of... Her best friend Arny. She knocked on the door, mascara running down her face. He looked like he just woke up.

A*sleepily* y/n... What's wrong? Have you been crying? Come in let's talk.

Y- you were right ok.. you can tell me you told me so.

A- what are you talking about?

Y- (your boyfriend name) cheated on me.

A- you don't deserve him, he doesn't deserve a beautiful and precious soul like you. *wipes your tears with his thumb* if he can't see how genuinely sweet person you are. That's his loss. You deserve to be treated like a princess. Someone who is willing to put your needs in front of theirs. Someone who will go out of their way to make you happy. If they can handle all those things... They aren't for you.

Y- thanks Arny. You're the best.

A- wait I got just the thing to make you smile. APOLLO COME HERE BOY!!

*Apollo runs with his little feet, over to Arny (let's just pretend Apollo listens to Arny), Arny picks up Apollo and puts him next to y/n. Apollo sees that y//n was crying and licks her tears. She start laughing.*

Y- thank you both for making me smile. I don't know what I would do without you both.

*Apollo rests his head on y/n's knees, and looks up at her, and Arny gives y/n a big hug, as he turns on her favorite anime or movie. And they start to watch it together*