Chapter one" adapting"

Mr. And Mr.'s Bakugou, of Shizuoka prefecture Japan, located in the Chubu region of Honshu, were proud to say that they were proud parents of Katsuki Bakugou, Thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in any illegal activity, don't get them wrong they're not, but when you push a Bakugou past their limits, one could only hope to beg for mercy.

Mr. Bakugou, a fashion industry worker is a calmer individual compared to his wife and son, who is less prone to violence. However, be it as it may he clearly loves his family very much and gets along well with his wife as he too doesn't approve of their sons arrogant attitude, but as a Bakugou you will come to see that there is more too it than just his violent nature. He had an average height and build who has short brown hair, a similar style to his wife and son, a short mustache and rectangular glasses, while his quirk: acid sweat allows him to secrete acid sweat with combustive properties from the palms of his hands. However, he cannot forcibly secrete it and so it comes out like normal sweat, if he rubs his hands together than he can create explosions.

Mr.'s. Bakugou is a woman with spiky ash- blonde hair and red eyes, the same traits that her son katsuki inherited. Due to her quirk, she maintains a youthful appearance despite being in her thirties. Much like her son she has a short- temper nature that quickly leads to an aggressive attitude, However, unlike her son she is normally able to be very calm, polite, and respectful, her quirk- Glycerin, gives her the ability to secrete Glycerin from her skin.

The Bakugou' s have a son, Katsuki Bakugou. He was aggressive, short tempered and a villain in the eyes of the public, but if people would see further than what's shown, you would see a calm Bakugou, a calm Bakugou that would make you run for the hills and beg for mercy. He is a young man with an average height, with a slim, muscular build, and a fair skin tone. He has short, spiky, sandy blonde hair with choppy bangs that hang over his eyebrows. His eyes are sharp and bright red in color. His quirk is called explosion, a quirk that allow him to excrete nitroglycerin- like sweat from his palms and ignite it at will to create explosions in various sizes.

he rather likes his quirk, however, His quirk may be a cool quirk, and in the eyes of the people, a quirk that has potential becoming a great asset to hero society, but his quirk isn't that much of a problem, its more of an attitude problem, like hell he'll change for a bunch of extras that don't know how to show any kind of appreciation, sure the public are grateful for the pro hero's good deeds, but one wrong misstep and their career as a pro hero is over.

Though, he is grateful for his quirk no matter the amount of discrimination he gets he will forever appreciate having a quirk knowing that he's in a world full of dangerous individuals that include of large groups of Villains and hero's that can potentially become his enemy.

A group that is soon to be a crucial part of the future events that will soon occur. A group that calls themselves the league of villains he's paranoid that he's not going to be strong enough to defeat a Nomu that are referred to artificial humans that are deceased individuals whose bodies have been heavily modified by a doctor called Dr. Kyudai Garaki who worked for a villain all for one, the number one villain. He was the founder and benefactor of the league of villains, one of Japans most powerful villains and all might's arch nemesis his quirk is called all for one that allows the user to steel the quirks of other people and wield those stolen powers as his own, but his quirk also will allow him to redistribute stolen quirks to someone else. The process to do this is through touch, through a hole in the palm of the users hand, once it receives contact.

Theirs a lot to say about his appearance, its pretty hard to forget something so disgusting and twisted once you see the villain you would seem to think so as well, but thats not what he's worried about, its what he's capable of, the manipulation and the amount of people that he has under his thumb.

Its concerning to say the least and he cant do anything about it, all he could do was train to protect. and maybe set up his own eyes and ears around Japan, oh and hes not going to stop there he plans on going to set up his own surveillance in other countries as well, lets see if he could do that in a shorter amount of time than it took All for one to do it, but in hopes of even accomplishing his goals he needs to train and somehow gain the peoples respect.

And he did just that, as a starting point he started to do some minor stretches so he doesnt stunt his growth hes determined, not negligent to his bodies health, with the help of his past lives memories he sets of with stretching, at this time hes two years old, maybe a bit to young to start doing anything, but as a baby he was advanced, he would never cry, only when he needed food, a diapers changed and attention like any child would want.

Why is this? Well, thats a secret hes willing to take to his grave, but he had a secret hes willing to tell, just this once. This particular secret is his greatest fear, that if someone where to ever find it out, well he wouldnt know what to do, lets just hope that never happens.

He doesnt think that he could bear it if anyone found out about his reincarnation.

He was once known as Shirou, he was an average guy, with average looks, and an average life, in fact he was having a fantastic day, which is pretty unusual considering that he just recently gained a tittle of a trouble magnet.

He was a calm and smart individual that had a mixture of As, Bs, and Cs for grades, never got into fights, kept his nose away from where it didnt belong, and studied like the good student he was, he liked drawing, painting, sculpting, anime, and reading fanfiction, he hates bad people, hates people who would make you do things that you didnt want, and hates those who constantly would put you down.

His dream was to become a clay sculptor, however that dream came to a halt when the lights turned green, under any normal circumstances he wouldve stayed put, after all he wasnt suicidal, but of course their just had to be an animal on the road, an animal that happened to be his favorite, a cat.

Without even processing what he was doing he ran forward where the cars had started to move, geez it was like these people couldnt see him at all and scooped the cat into his arms and tossed it to the pathway, their it safely landed, clear of any danger.

Will he make it? The answer was simple, Shirou Tanaka died by the wheels of a buss and in the process, he saved a random cat from an independent death and in return he died.

That was how he landed in another body, but it wasnt his body he was in anothers body, a baby to be specific.

He wasnt mortified as a matter of fact he enjoyed being a baby, it was peaceful, until he found out that he was reincarnated as Katsuki Bakugou, class 1as angry gremlin, and Aizawas number two problem child, he began to take life more seriously.

He Trained even more when he turned three, since he was getting closer and closer towards his fourth birthday. He started to do basic hand to hand combat training by watching YouTube when his parents were asleep, his nighttime training starts at 7:00pm where he starts his stretches, then at 7:30pm he starts the basics of hand-to-hand combat skills, when 8:00pm rolls around he sleeps.

Luckily his parents didn't check on him at nights when they were supposed to, what can I say, they trust me he thought, that and they know I'll just come to them or cry when something happens.