Mines of Moria

We make it to the walls of Moria, I stayed next to Legolas the whole time, we told each other stories to pass the time.

"The walls of Moria!" Gimli said in awe.

Legolas sat down in front of the lake. I sat down next to him.

"Have anymore stories?" He asks.

I thought for a moment.

"Actually, yes, I do."

A big grin went across his face like a child. A knot formed in my stomach. He's so cute! No, stop it, y/n l/n!

"Me and Arwen have been friends since we were little, and I would always seem to get her in trouble." I started
"And I still do." I added with a grin.

Legolas raised an eyebrow, "that doesn't surprise me."

I punched him in the arm and continued. "Anyways, one time I spent the night in Arwen's room, and we decided to go swimming after dark. She had this window that had a beautiful view of this lake. After dark we grabbed towels and snuck out of the window. We had a great time splashing each other and swimming. In about ten minutes we decided to go inside. We got out and wrapped ourselves in towels, I went through the window first and stopped dead in my tracks, Arwen went through the window and did the same. Lord Elrond stood there with his arm crossed, "Arwen Undómiel!" He scolded her."

Legolas looked very interested.

"Let's just say I was sent home that night." I giggled

Legolas smirked, "surprising." He said sarcastically.

I faked looking offended and shoved him. He returned the shove and I giggled

"Alright, you two, stop flirting." Aragorn said suddenly.

"Aragorn!" I squealed. i got up quickly and  tackled him to the ground.

Aragorn chuckled and I got up to see Legolas's bright red face.

Merry threw rocks into the water

"Do not disturb the water." Aragorn orders while getting up.

A few moments later the door opens.

"Come on. Legolas" I say reaching a hand out to Legolas.

He gives me a small smile, takes my hand, and I help him up.
We walk inside the mines.

"Soon, master Elf, you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of the dwarves. Roaring fires, malt beer, ripe meat off the bone. This, my friend, is the home of my cousin Balin. And they call it a mine! A mine!" Gimli said to Legolas.

Boromir saw a corpse on the ground, "this is no mine! It's a tomb!"

"Oh no! Nooo!" Gimli cried

Legolas picks up and arrow and throws it to the ground. "Goblins!"

Legolas, Aragorn and Boromir draw their swords, I do the same.

"We make for The Gap of Rohan. we should have never come here." Boromir stated.

The hobbits start backing up to the door.

"Now get out of here, get out!" Boromir exclaimed.

We head towards the door. Suddenly Frodo is grabbed by a tentacle and pulled towards the water. I run towards him and try to slice the tentacle.

"Frodo!" The hobbits cry at once.

Another tentacle emerges and grabs me. I scream, On accident, I drop my sword.

"Strider!" Sam cried out. "Get off them!" He starts hacking at the tentacles.

Frodo is released only to be grabbed again by his foot. The tentacle pulls Frodo into the air. I try to wiggle out of its grasp but it quickly lifts me in the air and over the water. I scream out in terror, tears fall down my face.
Legolas shoots the tentacle holding Frodo, Boromir catches him. Then Legolas shoots the tentacle holding me, I scream and start falling. I splash into the water a hand pulls me up, it was Legolas. He helps me to shore.