Chapter 1

They'd finally done it. They've all gotten discord and were now able to video call for the first time.

I was panicking. What if they don't like me? What if they realize just how annoying I am and don't want to be my friend anymore? What if-

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of Tubbo and Mark joining the call. All of us had our facecams off and would keep it that way till we were all 100% ready to show each other our faces.

"Ello?" I asked when I didn't hear anything.
"Tommy? Is that what you sound like? I-" came the first reply but was quickly cut off by the other saying "Hi!"

As we all got more comfortable with each other's voices, we started to open up more.

"And I was like 'I'm just going to the store with some fri-" Tubbo was explaining but once again, Mark started to talk over him because of how easily he gets distracted and forgets what we're talking about.

"Holy shit! Guys, I can see a double ranboo from here!"

I burst into laughter at the mispronunciation of the simple word "rainbow".

Tubbo just sat there waiting for Mark to notice. After a few minutes, he finally realized what he said.

"Wait- I mean rainbow! I swear!"

"Sure you do, Ranboo~" Tubbo teased.

"That's a good nickname innit?" I asked.

"Of course Tommy, innit," Ranboo snickered.

"Don't mock me for being British! I'll have you know that being British is one of the biggest man things to ever exist!"

"Whatever that means," Tubbo replies. I gasp in shock.

"Tubbo! Your choosing Ranboo over me? How could you!" I yell, but they could tell I was joking.

"Of course he would, your too annoying for him to handle," Ranboo joked as well.

"Hmph," was all I replied with.

With that, we started a new conversation and talked for hours, and the nicknames stuck. Before we knew it, it was already 00:00 (I use military time, so ya).

"Out of curiosity, what job or career do you two hope for in the future? I personally think it would be amazing to be a professional ghost hunter," I say out of nowhere when one of our many conversations came to a stop.

"Hmm.. I would agree with that career. Being able to travel the world just to help a ghost in someone's house to set them free from the misery of the world," was Ranboo's response.

"Are we all just supposed to be able to read each other's minds or is something called fate going on right now?" Tubbo asked.

"What are you talking about?" Ranboo voiced the thought in my head.

"I also want to be a professional ghost hunter. I can just imagine us all going to the same college to get a degree in that, then working together to solve cases." (I also don't know how grades work in places outside of the US)

"Well, let's plan on that! We all go to a college together, maybe one in the UK because both Tubbo and I live here?"

"I say we wait to finalize anything until we're at least in highschool," Ranboo replied.

Being 13 year olds and all, there wasn't much we could do to plan our college other than take classes that led to that direction.

And that's just what we did.

.-.-.-.
It's 2 in the morning and I decided to finish up this chapter. Sorry it's taking so long for my uploads, I've been busy with testing and family and holidays... yeah. Pls consider voting and following, I plan to have a more regular update schedule soon and I don't think you want to miss what happens next.