5: Scheming

No one's POV

"I'm sleeping in my own room tonight," Macaque said, and just teleported away.

...

"So..." Pigsy started

"SO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRUST YOU WITH MK AFTER YOU KILLED PEOPLE WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FAMILY? WHO'VE YOU KNOWN FOR YEARS? WHEN DID YOU MEET MK? A FEW MONTHS AGO!? IF YOU'RE ABLE TO TURN YOUR BACK ON PEOPLE YOU'VE KNOWN FOR A LIFETIME HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU WITH HIM?"

"PIGSY," Tang yelled.

...

"Maybe Monkey King has his own side to this..!"

"And I don't need to hear it. If he was able to so quickly turn on them who's to say he won't do that with Mk?"

"I'm fine and I can watch over mysel-"

"You can barely keep your room clean or wake up on time. HOW CAN YOU WATCH OVER YOURSELF?"

...

"I-"

Wukong stormed out of the theater with a heavy heart

After that everyone picked up the remaining snacks and left.

_____________________________

Macaque's POV

...

'Who does he think he is!? "ThAt'S nOt wHAt hApPEnEd" YES IT IS.'

'We were better off without him. Me, Shālù, Zhōngchéng... We were better off without him, he never should have came.'

' "But I didn't stay for them. I stayed for you. I liked you the most, I cared about you the most..." '

"UGH GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I yelled picking up the nearest object and throwing it at the wall.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't throw my stuff." A voice behind me said

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I came here to start looking for you but-"

"Kay? Well, you found me."

"I'm..."

"You're?"

"I'm sorry."

"Wow! The great sage equal to heaven is apologizing!?"

"Mac please-"

"Mac? You don't get to give me nicknames."

"Right, sorry..."

"Mhm."

"Look. We're both Mk's mentors now and I think what I did is unforgivable but can you at least give me another chance? You don't HAVE to trust me, we don't even have to be friends but can we at least get along to some extent?"

'I have no idea why I'm still putting up with this. It's been days and I haven't even gotten close to taking the power away from that kid--not to mention his mentor being such a nuisance'

"Fine. Whatever."

"I'm finding somewhere else to sleep."

And so I did. I when outside the cave and walked across the mountain looking for a place to sleep.

The area was so calming; it was serene and nostalgic. I loved walking under the moon, I loved the soft breeze brushing against my fur, and I loved listening to the waterfall in front of the cave. I loved everything about this place.