Chapter 1: How we met and how i fell in love

Hi! I'm Kayla. I know you probably don't know what to think of me but neither do I. Hell I'm 16 with a baby. Just let me explain myself ok. And before you ask yes James is in our child's life. Now let me tell you how this happened.

It was June 2021. I had just got my first iPhone. It was the XR in yellow. Now let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm a big girl. I weight 300 pounds. I'm also dark skinned. Due to both of these things nobody at school likes me. They like the skinny light skin girls. So now you see why I thought tinder was the next best thing.

So, one night after watching porn I came to the conclusion I needed some dick in real life. So I downloaded tinder. I set my age as 19. Due to my being on the heavier side I look older.  I matched with a lot of people who were into bbw's. Now don't get me wrong, lots of them were weird and creepy but some were very sweet. Sometimes I even met up with a few of them.

Now fast forward to August. I get a notification that I matched with a guy named James. He was so fine. He was a dark skinned dread head with a nice smile. I was so down bad for this man. We talk for two weeks before he asked to meet up. I decided to tell him my real age. I was expecting him to get mad and block me. Instead he said " I knew you looked young. I still want to be with you. If you would like to me still please let me know. I still feel the same way about you. You are kind, sweet, and beautiful." He was so kind. I have never felt love from a man. My father was killed when my mother was pregnant with me. It's always been just me and my mom.

We ended up linking that Saturday.We went to the mall. He was just as fine in-person. Wait no he looked better. He made my heart melt.

I told my mom I was going to the mall with my friends then one of there houses, but instead James and I went to the mall and his house.

At James house: We walked into a 37 story apartment building. He stayed on the 25th floor. When we got back to his house he started to play with my boobs. I had a sports bra on and a tank top with booty shorts. He went up under my shirt and bra and had himself a good time. I'm not going to lie it felt good. We ended up making out and I got head then gave him head . He took me home at 7:45 pm. I could barely walk he ate me out so good. My mom asked if I was ok. I told her my legs hurt from walking around and went to bed.

When I woke up it was 11:28 pm. He sent me a dick pic saying "send tits tonight was great". I was falling fast. I sent him a video of me playing with them and kept playing with them. Then he called me. He told me to make him nut. I started to play with my pussy for him. He told me I was his whore. He said "you little slut you like playing with that pretty pussy don't you" and much more. We ended up cumming and got off the phone. By this time it was 12:00am. I just turned on Netflix and went back to sleep.

The next day: It was a boring basic Sunday. Or so I thought. At about 11:00pm James call and told me he was outside. Now I'm thinking "why's he here" "I didn't tell him to come". So I quickly put on a matching set of underwear and a robe. He asked me if I wanted to go back to his house while rubbing on my thighs. I say yes and we start the 30 minute drive to his place. When we get there we almost immediately got to it. James started playing with my nipples and kissing my neck. I started to moan softly. Then James says "take that robe and bra off". He plays with my boobs even more. Then he says "let's take it to the bedroom". So when we get to his room he lays me down and eats me out. Now I've only ever touched my own tits. I've never played with my pussy. As his tounge went up and down my clit a squealed. It felt so good. I came very quickly. He didn't stop though. He ate my pussy till I came 4 times. When he got done I was shaking. My little clit was twitching. Then I sucked his penis. It was huge. Then he told me to lay back down and pulled out a vibrator. It was amazing. It felt so good and I squirted. As James continues to play with my pussy I started to fall in love.