Chapter 4 My feelings got over me.

After I came back from hospital I was only thinking about Aarav. What should I do about my feelings? I love him but do you think he is worthy of my love. I don't think so because he was a Playboy in school and used to flirt with every girl. I think I should keep distance from him. After thinking for long time. I slept.

Next day,
As normal I went to hospital and I rushed to my cabin to avoid Aarav and I successfully got there. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. I said come in. In hope to not see Aarav and luckily it was not Aarav. It was my senior Justin with a smile in his face.

Dr. Justin : Hey are you free now. I wanted to tell you something.
Me : Yes, I am free now.
Dr. Justin : I wanted to tell you that I....

Suddenly,Aarav comes and hold my hand and says I want to show you something important and takes me with him out the hospital and there I saw my school best friend Saesha standing there with a bright smile. And I ran towards her and hugged her.

Me : Saesha, What a surprise! You told me that you will come to meet me after one week but now you are here.
Saesha : I wanted to surprise you so I came earlier. And Aarav also helped me by calling you outside.
Dr. Aarav: When I was passing from here. I saw her and she told me that she wants to surprise you so I helped her.
Me : Thank you, Aarav.
Dr. Aarav : There is nothing to say thanks but you should buy me a lunch tomorrow.
Me : Okay, then.
Dr. Aarav : You two best friends talk then I will take my leave then.
Saesha : Yes, of course.

After Aarav left,we went to my cabin.
Saesha : Stella, don't you think that Aarav treats you differently than any one.
Me : What do you mean?
Saesha : I think there is a possibility that he also likes you. I am not sure but when I asked him to help me to surprise you. He helped me without hesitating.
Me : What? But sometime I think he is a Playboy who likes flirting with every girl and has changed girlfriends like clothes in school. How will I know if he has feelings for me and that are real not just a play of boyfriend and girlfriend. What should I do? I am not able to think clearly. That's why I hate love now because it only gives only pain.
Saesha : Relax, Stella. Don't you know why your bestfriend is here? Of course to solve your issue. Stella,you know one thing how much you try to run from something that will surround you more. So, I think you should confess your feelings to him before it is late.

Aarav was passing through the door and heard what Saesha was telling.

Dr. Aarav : (What is Saesha telling? Stella loves someone but never confessed. But who is it ? Is it her senior Justin or some other person. But what I will do if she loves someone. What about my feelings for her. I never confessed to her at school because I taught she will reject me because she never talks with boys and always likes to be alone. Have I done wrong ? Did she fell for someone in college when I was not around. Now she has feelings for someone.

He left quickly from there and went to his home. Because he didn't wanted to hear his Stella talking about her love for other person .

Meanwhile, the conversation between Saesha and Stella was going on.

Me :  Ok, I will confess today. Let's not think about consequences or I will not able to get rid of this feelings. So, now I will go and find Aarav
Saesha : That's like my intelligent Stella. Go for it.

After that I tried to find Aarav every place in the hospital but I failed to find him and at last got to know that he went home before. I also went home and decided to confess him tomorrow.

I hope everyone will like this chapter of the story.