Episode 2: Oh NO!

Description: The crew all meet one another, and everyone is getting along great. The first set of charter guest, are aboard and enjoying the boat. While second stewardess Emily falls ill as we focus in now. We see Emily sitting in the bridge with Sandy and Eric. 

Eric: Lily should be on her way up here in the next couple of minutes. 

Sandy: Just relax, breathe and the water taxi should be approaching once we hit our anchor spot . Which we are here. (Over her radio). Deck Crew to positions for anchoring.... 

Description: We see Mike and Matt on the anchor platform. 

Mike: (Over the radio). In positions.

Sandy: (over the radio). drop four shackles in the water. 

Mike: (Over the radio). Copy... (Drops the anchor into the water and watches get three shackles deep). All clear. (High fives Matt). 

Matt: Great job Mike! 

Mike: Thank you! 

Description: Now we see Eric walking Emily on the beach club deck. Sandy, Lily and Hans all follow behind them.

Sandy: Here is the water taxi. 

Hans: Let me help you in the boat Emily and Lily... 

Description: Hans gets Emily and Lily sitting on the boat. Nicely as Lily is holding an ice pack on Emily's head. 

Sandy: Lily, updates as soon as you can.

Lily: Sounds good! 

Description: The water taxi goes away from the boat. As Eric, Hans and Sandy have a small talk on the beach club level. 

Sandy: All hands on deck while we have two crew members off the boat. 

Hans: Yes. I will be lending the deck crew in the interior. 

Eric: Thank you Hans! 

Description: Now we see the charter guest chiling in the hot tub and now we see Renae walking up to them and giving them another round of jello-shots. 

Renae: (handing each jello-shots to everyone). Here are your Jello-shots! Any else you guys would like? 

Ralph: Vodka Cranberry! 

Mario: second that! 

Renae: Perfect! And I have just been informed that water toys are now in the water. And lunch when do you want that? 

Buddy: We can eat lunch around 1:45. 

Renae: Perfect! 

Description: We see Renae walking down into the galley, to let Angie know the time for Lunch. 

Angie: What did they sat Renae? 

Renae: 1:45 for lunch. 

Angie: Perfect! I'll be making lamb burgers, truffle fries, little egglplant balls, and Cobb salad. 

Renae: Great! (As she walks to the bar to start making the drinks). 

Description: We see Eric walking up to the bar to see how Renae is doing. He sees her making the drinks. 

Eric: How is everything going dear? 

Renae: Stressed. They want lunch at 1:45. And making two Vodka Cranberries. 

Eric: (Thinking in his head). Okay. I am going to go set the table. Angie briefly told me the menu. As soon as you finish these drinks. Tell them that the table is set up.