0.6

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 15𝐓𝐇, 11:18 𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕

robin carefully closes the door to their 3rd period class, unoccupied hand grasping the hall pass. the dread head walks towards the restroom leisurely, pulling their phone out of their pocket.

r u working tn?
delivered 11:01 am

they can't help but jut their bottom lip out at jays lack of a response. they push the door open to the men's restroom, hoping no one was in there. they let out a small sigh of relief once they enter the barren room. walking into a restroom full of guys always seems to make robin anxious these days, especially when they're dressed in a more feminine fashion. they abhor the feeling of multiple eyes in them when they're simply trying to use the restroom.

they take the biggest stall, locking the door before looking at their phone again. still no response. they almost feel a little embarrassed awaiting ever so impatiently for their friends response. when did they become so clingy? they almost feel a little ashamed for craving jays attention so much, considering they are "just friends".

robin let's out a startled gasp when they hear the door creaking open, the soft patter of shoes breaking the silence. the dread heads brown orbs follow the white air forces that waltz pass the stalls , wondering where they're going. they stand near the window, confusing robin further.

they stand in the stall for a minute before their curiosity gets the better of them and they unlock the door. the dread head comes out of the stall, peering at the other person in the restroom.

there stands an average height male with black long curls atop his head,wired head phones in his ears and a cigarette between his muted pink lips. it takes the male a few moments to realize robin is staring at him before he takes a headphone out, offering his cigarette.

robin chuckles a bit, shaking their head. "didn't expect to see you in here." they murmur taking another drag of the cigarette. "well there's not a gender neutral bathroom here yet." robin retorts. "yet? i don't think twin lakes will ever get the budget for that.." they joke quietly.

it's a bit sad to think their school doesn't care about making queer students comfortable but robin can't help but laugh. "i'm robin by the way." the dread head introduced themselves. "isaiah. i've seen you around a few times." he replies putting out his cigarette.
"you have?"

"yeah..you and jay are together right?" isaiah inquires, smile pulling at the corners of his lips. "oh no we're just friends." robin says laughing a bit. "really? you guys would be cute together." the male compliments.