(EX) Reaction

Did this for fun, supposed to be with the other chapter, but I needed sleep :D so uh.. Y/N needs rest lmao, good bye. EXTRA CHAPTERRRRRRR

                                                                     3rd

Everyone looked at the bus silently, their eyes were widening, and mouth gaping. The first one to take action is Lia, she quickly sprints towards the collided bus, and opens the doors, earning screams from the inside.

"NO NO! THAT CRASH."

"I'M ABOUT TO DIE~!"

Lia steps inside, earning more screams, but only to stop once she steps onto a body of an adult. Lia furrowed her eyes in pure confusion as she lifts the adult up, only to nearly gag at the sight.

"The driver, found dead." Lia says, as she drags the body outside, earning gasps from the students, they all stand up and walk towards the scene, with widened eyes.

".. Eyes pulled out from its sockets, and blood had been oozing down from its face for a while, The face showed fear and agony before death." Lia informs, as she drops the body on the ground, she takes a closer inspection at the body, only to sigh.

Choi Jisu, also known as Lia; can be useful for information gathering, she is mostly helpful of body inspections, her main power is information gather, meaning that she can inspect something from just looking at it.

"The driver must've been surprised before getting killed." Lia continues as she walks back at the bus, and enters it. The students inside the bus were now calm, they were just devoid of emotion.

Lia looked down at where the driver's seat was, seeing a familiar female who's currently passed out.

Y/N..

The female was bleeding, the red liquid started from the top of her head, and slowly dripping down towards her face, making Lia look at the female with widened eyes.

Lia looks at the closest student, while grabbing Y/N's body.

"What happened?" Lia asks, while looking at the student, the student looks at her, their eyes showed fear as they answered;

"S-she saved us all.. she was at the driver's seat when she checked on the- the.." The student didn't finish, they were too shocked.

Lia looks at Y/N and lifts her body up, walking outside the bus.

Everyone's eyes went wider if that was possible, Lia puts Y/N's body on the ground near the dead bus driver's body.

Lia sighs as she checks a pulse, only to smile as she found a slow beating heartbeat.

"Y/N, alive, found by the driver's seat, knocked out due to the crash." Lia informs, while having a small smile on her face.

"Did you know what happened? Did one of the students explain their situation?" Wendy asks as she walks toward Lia. Lia looks at her and slightly nods.

"I asked a student, they said that she was the one who saved them, as for her injury, she was in the driver's seat before the collision." Lia explains, while her face contorted confusion.

"But.. that does not explain why her face shows exhaustion." Lia mutters, while inspecting Y/N's face.

And it's true, Y/N's face showed heavy exhaustion, her face was sweaty, and tired. 

Everyone stayed silent, no one dared to whisper something bad, nor a compliment, they all just stayed silent.

A sudden sigh can be heard as Lia looked at where the source of noise was, making her stand once she saw the person.

"Ms. Park." Lia says while bowing.

Park Jihyo; the leader of Twice, her powers are; Overseer, meaning that she can see someone's past and can let anyone see it. And in sight, she can tell the future for about 40 minutes in time.

"Bring a student here, and inside the bus." Jihyo orders, earning a small nod from Lia, Lia walks back at the bus and asks for a student.

She walks back from the bus, with a student who voluntarily came, everyone in the bus could barely speak, but this student had the strength to.

Both the student and Lia walked towards Jihyo, and bowed down, before Jihyo could speak, Lia left the student, earning a small nod from the leader.

Jihyo looks at the student, who's shaking in fear because of the traumatic event earlier, and touched her head, she then snaps her fingers and shows everyone what happened earlier.

The scenery in their heads was changed into the student's perspective in the incident.

"Sir or Ma'am, where are we?" Y/n's voice was heard through their heads. The student turns their head and saw Y/N's figure, her face showed confusion.

The window beside her was dark and filled with trees, confusing everyone who's currently watching.

The scene changes into Y/N's walking down the aisle. The student gave out a warning, saying its bad, but Y/N seems to ignore it, causing a small chuckle from her friends.

*THUMP!* 

The student pops their head to look at the sudden noise, then screams like the rest of the students.

"The driver was originally like that.." Jihyo mutters, while having a deep thought.

The scene changes into a panicking bus, they all saw Y/N who's trying to drive a bus, and everyone inside of it was panicking.

"In this situation, Y/N is physically calm.. unlike the rest." Wendy voices out, earning a nod from Jihyo, who's face showed interest.

The driver steered the wheel to the right, and right again, only to panic when there was a cliff.

"Jesus christ, I can see where their trauma started." A student voiced out followed by that was many nods of agreement.

"FUCK, PEOPLE TOUCH THE WALLS OF THE BUS!" Y/N screams, all of the students ran and touched the walls, earning some shocked expression from those who's currently watching.

"No questions asked too." Wendy mutters, while having a small smile plastered onto her face.

The bus then disappeared, and collided with another bus.

Jihyo then lifts her hand up that was touching the student's head, and sighs.

"Let the students rest for now, we can explain the challenges if Y/N wakes up."