𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿

The house was quiet. It was always quiet, but this yike the atmosphere seemed dangerous, and it was damn well known why. Elias led the way for Isaac and Nicolas as they were approaching the lions den.

"Are you sure about this?"

Nicolas whispered to Elias, who seemed determined to get his love back and earn her trust, again.

The door didn't creak, it opened smoothly, the three stood in a cartoon like style, looking inside the room. They saw Adriana, now in comfortable clothes, with her headphones on and reading a book in her bed. Deciding it was now or never, the three guys walked in, seemingly unnoticed. They thought they were safe, until a knife whooshed past Isaacs face by an inch missing it and stuck to the wall.

To say Isaac was a little scared would be true. A little scared and quite a lot horny. He looked back and then at Adriana.

"Whoa- where, where did you get that from?" He failed to hide his stutter.

"The kitchen."

Adriana calmly answered, as if throwing knives at people was an everyday thing. She took off her headphones and placed her book gently to the side, turning to the three guys at the edge of her bed.

"Kneel."

This was definitely not what they hoped for.

Right now, Elias Perez, known as the head of a world-famous company and the head of the Perez Mafia family, Isaac Holland, quite a famous painter and the best interrogator from the Perez Mafia, and Nicolas Clark, the top assassin and a rock star were on their knees in front of Adriana, who was comfortably sitting on her bed, enjoying the view. They felt like three children getting scolded for doing something bad.

"Well? I assume you know how you fucked up already. So what are you waiting for? Explain your selves. Let's start with... Nicky."

Her gaze fell on him, making it harder for Nicolas to breathe.

"...You're mad because we didn't tell you."

"Didn't tell me what, exactly? Elias?"

"That... We're part of the Mafia." Adriana scoffed and stood up, needing to do something in order not to explode.

"No, you got that wrong, honey. You didn't tell me you were the mafia! I mean, I kind of predicted it, with the last name, the power, the money and stuff."

"Darling, we're deeply sorry. Really." Isaac spoke up. "We all thought that you will fear us, or... Leave us if you find out."

"What are you talking about? Am I that shallow? Bitch please. I'm not mad that you're the Mafia. I'm mad that you didn't tell me!"

She sat back down, kissing each of them on their foreheads. Before backing up again, not knowing what she is doing to them.

The evening of seeing her in that perfect dress, the two full days of stress not knowing where their girl is, seeing her take out guys left and right like a boss, even after being put through something traumatic and still going hard. She charmed them again and again, making it harder to control themselves.

"Listen. From now on, we don't keep secrets. At least ones that could put each others lives in danger. Got that?"

"Yes, ma'am." They talked in unison, making Aria laugh.

"Ma'am? Really? What ever. You three are forgiven. You can get up now!" She sweetly smiled, snapping the last straw of sanity they had.

The three men stood up at the speed of lightning, dashing to Adriana, making her fall back on the bed. Elias didn't even give a second thought to kissing her, making Adriana yelp from surprisement. They loved it. Isaac sneaked his hands under Arianas shirt, giving her nipples light squeezes and rubs, stimulating her heat.