Misunderstanding

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung : Wow!!!! Miss Aarohi Jaykar!!!! I thought my so called bestfriend would be some good and different person.....but you also turned out to be the same CHEAP GIRL.....

Aarohi : W-w-what?

Taehyung : Yes!! I AM RIGHT!!!! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT COMPARED TO WHORE!!!

I completed my sentence.....then she started to cry.....covering her mouth.....

Aarohi : How can you say those to your bestfriend Taehyung? That too to a girl?

Taehyung : My words come from my mouth based on opposite person's character....

Aarohi : W-w-what did I do Taehyung?

Taehyung : You broke my trust Aarohi.....You broke my trust by confessing me your feelings......after you did that to Chanho.....

Aarohi : W-w-w-what??

Taehyung : Yes!! I heard your beautiful confession with your handsome Chanho......but I never thought you would confess me in less than 1 day........do you know that is the best part??........Every word was exactly same.......it was the same words you said to Chanho....Superb...Aarohi....just SUPERB!!!

I said the last lines while clapping my hands very hard.

Aarohi's POV

At the same Jimin and Yeonju came to us....

Jimin : Hey guys? Anything serious?

Aarohi : Nothing like that guys...

I said calming my self.

Taehyung : Now are you embarrassed of your character huh? Everything is wrong Jimin...
This girl....is two timing with me and Chanho...

Yeonju : What? Aarohi won't do such kind of thing in her life....

Taehyung : I also believed in her fake character till now but I witnessed it....

Jimin and Yeonju were beyond shocked....they didn't dare  to speak.....they got scared by seeing Taehyung's anger....Now....rain started to pour on us....

I was beyond sad.....the person who used to support me......the person who understands me better in the world....is talking this cheap about me.....

Aarohi : Taehyung....listen to me...it's not like what you think...

Taehyung : Don't say any story Aarohi......I saw it with my own eyes......

Aarohi : List-

Before I say something.....he tightly slapped on my cheek......
I was beyond shock now.....he slapped me.

I was fuming with anger now....what did I do to deserve this.....

Aarohi : Why the heck did you slap me? Huh?

Taehyung : You deserve it Miss!

Aarohi : You are very mean Taehyung!!! You just belive in what you saw......once also you didn't thought about what happened between me and Chanho.......and why I was confessing to him.....

Aarohi : Now I understood.......you didn't felt me as a friend....ever....
If you were my friend....you used to asked me the truth....but you didn't.......you know what.....now I despair myself to love you.....I despair every moment we spend together thinking that you were just putting a show of friendship.

Taehyung : You were putting the show of friendship MISS!! I hope I had never met you....I hope I had never believed you in the first place....Please go out of my life Aarohi!!!! I don't wanna see your face anymore.....