chapter:-20

Hi guys 😊

Please vote and comment down
~~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~
Listening manik's words Teentigada were shocked..

Abhi- boss I think we shld talk nandini once..

Dhru-yes boss.. capo would have been Emotionally blackmailed her.

Mnk- why shld we she could also talk me.. right..But no..she didn't... let's give her two days rest..I know capo is not here.. It's ok capo I know where ru..he smirked .

Cab-but...

Mnk-no buts.be ready to see hell mrs Malhotra

Scene change
At banglore
Murthys were here..at majestic..

Nandini stopped talking to them she was in room from morning

Vandana entered in room

Vandu-nandu beta what's wrong with u..why aren't u talking..

Nan- I wanna talk manik momma

Vandu-nandu..

Nan- momma plss I love him.. very much please.. he's not bad he loves me I can't cheat him like this..

Vandu-nandu ur father is equally stubborn I can't do anything sorry beta

Nan-but..

Vandu- no..buts..she left

Nan- manik plss.. forgive meee..She said to herself with tears...

Next day
Nandini's room door opened..

Nan-I don't wanna talk..she said thinking that it would be Rajesh or vandu..

Person- why baby..so it was Manik..

Nan- manik.. she got up and hugged him.. manik was taken back by this but his anger covered he pushed her making her Fall on floor and bent down infornt Of her..

Mnk-what happened baby it hurted hmm well what ru doing alone...ohh yeah ur bodyguard are Left outside na (nandu remember that her parents and brother were not in home..manik traced his fingers on her face) so my wifey..how ru feeling after broking my trust (He hold her jaw tightly digging Nails she hissed)...I trusted u.. didn't I ..(she nodded) words.. nandini..

Nan- y..e...s

Mnk- then..Why haan leave it..(he jerked her nandu was crying bitterly)..stop crying (he got up making her get up too)..come..

Nan-where..

Mnk-hell baby..he said sarcastically and dragged her outside..

Nan- Mani...k..lis...ten.. to me..

Mnk-shhhh..(his eyes were red in anger which was enough to scare her) what wifey what shld I listen to u now haan!!!...come silently orelse I have my own ways..She looks Down..he dragged her with him..He stopped near car and looks at her..

Mnk- Well Mumbai is waiting for u let's go hmm stop crying nandini..He said sternly..

Nan- manik plss..

Mnk- shh..He pushed her inside car.. without listening her for once and left..

After some time
Nandu's family entered..they didn't found nandu

Rajesh- where is nandini..He shouted..manik no....I can't loose..his last words grabs vandana's attention

Athar- what Happened daddy where is di

Vandu- go inside atharva..

Athar-but.

Vandu-goo..he Left inside

Vandana just slapped raj making him shock..

Rajesh-vandu!!..

Vandu- shut up.. Rajesh Murthy still ur thinking u will loose..ur not thinking abt my daughter don't forget rajesh murthy what u did with me that same is repeating with my daughter..(her voice choked while saying this) not thinking abt Saving her ur thinking abt ur win or loose..
I had a hatred For u..now u made it more..she said Angrily..

Rajesh- shut up just shut the fuck up ok..what I did with u..huh..

Vandu- plss Mr Murthy don't ask.. Don't ask I can't remember my painful past with u..she said angrily wiping her tears..I don't know anything I want my daughter to be safe at any cost..I can't let her suffer because of ur shitttyy egooo..

Rajesh-vandu..listen nandu will be back safe u just forget abt past haan plss don't remember relaxxx..

Vandu-U think I forget I remember every thing I am here for my kids remember..She left inside atharva's room

Rajesh-ughhhh..manikkkkkkk...
whyyyy....

Scene change
At night
Mumbai...
Malhotra Mansion..
As soon as manan entered.. Teentigada got shocked and scared..For nandini....

Cab- boss..

Mnk- hmm..

Abhi-wo meeting..

Mnk- cancel..he didn't let him complete and dragged nandini with him who wasn't able to stand neatly.. because of not eating anything from morning...

He made her sit on bed and sat beside her camly.

Mnk-so now.. say what wrong I did with u..he asked..

Nan- u didn't did anything to me..

Mnk- then why..u left with ur father..he shouted..

Nan- manik listen..she said in low voice without energy in her body..

Mnk-what..huh..did I fucked u by forcing (nandini's Heart broke listening FUCK word from him) or did I beat u..Haan say what I did..in those six months I didn't deny any one word of urs..From breakfast to dinner..from outgoing..to everything..I changed myself...in everyway but what u did haan..He was talking to her suddenly she became.. Unconscious..

Mnk-nandu..*patting her cheeks*.

Screen freeze
~~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~
I hope you like it ❤️

Please vote and comment down

Aliya ❤️