Chap. 2

(Baji and Mikey where sitting next to the cherry blossom while Baji rest his head on Mikey..(If you didn't check the Chap. 1 pls read it! :).....) well Baji was awake and Baji then blush when he saw Mikey..) Mikey:Baji-kun are you ok? Baji:Yes I'm fine just a little embarrassed Mikey:Why are you embarrassed? perhaps your embarrassed cause you rests your head on my lap??? Baji:M-maybe 😖
Mikey:Well Baji-kun you shouldn't be embarrassed cause your my best friend (☁️Baji's Though:Oh I'm just a  best friend I see... I don't think you will like me Mikey-Kun....I should have think abt it before I hurt myself... am I not enough for him..? I will just go home😔)  Mikey:Baji-kun?? Are you alr you look worried and sad what where you thinking you can tell me anything Baji-kun Cause I'm your best friend right? But I understand if you don't want to say it.... I totally understand Baji-kun^^.
Baji:Mikey I'm gonna go home😖
(He just said he's gonna go home and run off I was feeling kinda sad... and now I'm alone I was thinking of Baji-kun I was feeling empty inside when Baji-kun is around I feel butterflies in my stomach but he's not here then I got home at my house I mean at my family's house and my house too I lay down in my bed and slept the next day I got dressed and got my breakfast which is dorayaki and taiyaki😅 I love eating dorayaki and taiyaki so much it's my fav when I finished I wash my plates and drinked water and go to the same spot same as yesterday And then an hour later baji kun arrived too and said) Baji:Mikey we can't see each other anymore I'm sorry but we need to end our friendship here I think you need a perfect friend for you and not someone like me pathetic and a slot this is it Mikey it's so nice to meet you and it's nice having you by my side too comfort me and bringing colors in my life I'm so thankful that you've comed in my life and you where part of my life you mean everything to me and it means the whole world to me that I have met you you are the greatest, nicest and sweetest person I have known well I do hope you have a good life pls be safe Mikey this is our last time seeing each other there is no tomorrow I'm sorry Mikey if I'm not the one for you I have feelings for you but It's too late we've been 10 years friends but you never ever liked me I'm so sorry if I'm saying things like this Mikey but I will definitely miss you I'm so sorry Mikey but this friendship is over..... have a good life Mikey...... I love you.... (He said that with tears running down he's cheek and while smiling I felt the ground shaking and I just wanted it to swallow me down my heart sinked when he said that.. hot streams of tears is running down my cheek and run away from that scene but Baji-kun stopped me by my wrist and pull me closer to him he hugged me by the waist and said (I'm sorry Mikey I love you)  and I said Mikey: 1432 Baji-kun...... (And I hugged back while crying our heart out)
{Author:hello my lovies I hoped you enjoyed the story its kinda cringe but yeah pls help me so I can think of something to write in our story thank you for reading this I hope you enjoyed it well see you next Time lovies stay safe and drink water every minute, hours and day bye my lovely dear's!!!!)......... (644 words)