Chapter 1: Looney Tunes Adventure; Household Betrayal [DAILY LIFE]

Mixed emotions filled the area, everybody was so fearful, scared and filled with despair for the information that was dropped on top of us. 

"There's the despair I was waiting for, who knew nobody was caring until something extremely serious was dropped upon them huh!" Mono-Warner exclaimed with joy and happiness. How can one person be happy in a situation as problematic as this?!

"Now get lost from my sight! As the Killing Game will now commence!" As he shouts it throughout the entire gymnasium. We didn't need to argue as everybody walks out with a large amount of fear, stress, and doubtfulness in others, but before anyone could exit, Mono-Warner yells out.

"Also! I need to set some ground rules. Ahem.. 

Rule #1: Students must be in a dorm by the time the night time announcement goes off. 

Rule #2: "Nighttime" is from 7 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.

Rule #3: Violence against me is forbidden and destruction of cameras is also forbidden, will be punished if done so.

Rule #4: Rules will be added whenever a new event takes place.

Now begone! "

Everybody was silent the whole walk to the cafeteria / eating grounds, once we were inside, everybody broke off and went to different areas in the eating grounds. Maybe I could try and talk to some people.

-FREE TIME-

I decided to interact with somebody I've wanted to talk to, more specifically: the frog. "Hello! I am Bugs Bunny, you are?" I say with my casual grin. "I am Michigan J. Frog, Ultimate Performer, how do ya do! " He says as he tips his hat to me.

 Frog, Ultimate Performer, how do ya do! " He says as he tips his hat to me

"So what do you wanna talk about pal?" Michigan asks. "Well, What's your opinion about this.. killing game. " Saying that title just gives me an unsettled feeling. "I highly believe someone will kill somebody at some point to get out of this entire situation. " He says with a disappointed expression.

"Well, what's your favorite thing to do in your free time?" I ask with some curiosity. "I love to sing and dance, put on a show for people. That's the point of my talent and also just something I've been doing for a while. " He responds.

"Also, if anybody in this room is going to kill, I think it'd be the cat over there, Sylvester. I don't believe you got his name so I might as well say it now. He is the Ultimate Chaser. " Michigan states.

"Ultimate Chaser?" I question. "Mhm, he can catch basically anything except for the yellow bird." Michigan says, "Tweety is basically the only thing he hasn't managed to catch at all." I just nod as I look at the bird and cat talking to each other.

"Well what is Tweety's talent?" I question as I am actually intrigued. "He is the Ultimate Escapist, him and Sylvester have this sort of rivalry for a long time as they live with Granny whom is the Ultimate Caregiver." Michigan responds.