A͟F͟T͟E͟R͟ S͟U͟N͟S͟H͟O͟T͟ C͟A͟M͟P͟A͟I͟G͟N͟

After the defeat of Wen clan and the death of 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏,𝗬𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 , all the clans came the treaty and Tᕼᗴ ՏᗴᑕT ᒪᗴᗩᗪᗴᖇ Oᖴ ᒪᗩᑎ Oᖴ ᘜᑌՏᑌ ,𝓛𝓪𝓷 𝓧𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓷 became the main sect leader.

       𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐠 became the ՏᗴᑕT ᒪᗴᗩᗪᗴᖇ Oᖴ ᒍIᗩᑎᘜ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ Oᖴ Yᑌᗰᗴᑎᘜ and got the responsibility of his nephew   𝓙𝓲𝓷 𝓛𝓲𝓷𝓰 .

        And  𝗝𝗶𝗻 𝗚𝘂𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘆𝘂𝗼 became the ՏᗴᑕT ᒪᗴᗩᗪᗴᖇ Oᖴ ᒍIᑎ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ Oᖴ ᒪᗩᑎᒪIᑎᘜ .

       After the death of 𝙽𝚒𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚞𝚎, 𝗡𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗴 became the ՏᗴᑕT ᒪᗴᗩᗪᗴᖇ Oᖴ Tᕼᗴ ᑫIᑎᘜᕼᗴ ᑎIᗴ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ .

       Apart from the major four clans, many small clans came into the power. One of them in 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕚 𝕕𝕖  𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕞𝕒𝕚 . The ՏᗴᑕT ᒪᗴᗩᗪᗴᖇ Oᖴ Տᕼᗴᑎ ՏᗴᑕT Oᖴ ᗰᗴᒪIᒪI ᗪᗴ ՏᕼᗩᑎᗰᗩI is 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠 , who marry the cousion of Lan sect, 𝐗𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠 .

    The 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕥 is 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐠 . He is the one of the powerful cultivator . He was married to 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐢 who is good in medicine and poison.

      The 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐲𝐢 . She is known for her 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮. She is the 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 1 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 and also well versed in 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 . She is also known for her 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴.

       She was the favourite daughter of lan Qiren . After the sunshot campaign, Shen Ruyi lived in Gusu for her final cultivation. She is also known as the 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗻. Her cousins and brother is very over protective of her because of her childishness.

      But it doesn't means that she is spoiled brat . She is well disciplined and kindful and intelligent. She also good at business and accounting.

       Inshort, 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗥𝘂𝘆𝗶 is the women that every one wants to marry.