PUBLISHED!

© Jojo B 2022

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by Jojo B

All characters in this story are from my imagination and are copyrighted.

Any similarities to anything else are not intended.

Any violation of this shall result to maximum copyright penalties.

Thank you.

THIS IS A SAMPLE ONLY

Phoenix Simpson is now published and live on the Amazon Kindle Store!

It is available as both an ebook and a paperback version!

You can download the Amazon Kindle app on any device and search Phoenix Simpson to purchase the ebook, which is available worldwide! You can also search Phoenix Simpson into Amazon to find the paperback copy, though I'm not sure if this ships worldwide.

Phoenix Simpson will also be published on the Tapas app in early 2023 along with the previous books in TSDSB series. I will let you know exact dates when Tapas gives me more information. I wanted to publish on Amazon and Tapas at the same time, but unfortunately this wasn't possible, so I hope you understand.

Thank you so much to all of you who have waited so long for this book! I really hope you enjoy the read because I definitely enjoyed writing it! It was a change getting into Phoenix's head and is the first full story I've written in a male's POV. 

Finally, you get to know what happens in the oldest Simpson's mind... Don't forget to let me know what you think by leaving reviews on Amazon/Goodreads! 

They are all much appreciated <3 <3

J

X