Chapter 06

Molly's POV
Because I'm lazy and find Bella's life boring, I'm going to skip the next three months.

Edward and Bella started dating after Edward disappeared for a week the came back and the two literally had three conversations in the span of one week. Bella became an even bigger stuck up and self righteous bitch (which I couldn't believe was possible at first) due to this.

Bella became distance from Charlie who formed an Uncle like bond with me instead of rekindling his father bond with Bella.

I also turned Jessica into a lesbian and Mike came out as gay.

That should sum everything up. Now I'm graduating and moving to New York after accepting a scholarship from Stark Industries and rejecting Life Foundation and Carlton Drake, who messaged me and let me know that if I ever changed my mind that he would always have a spot for me.

I was packing up with Jess's help only to be randomly pulled into a hug "Uhh, Jess? What's up?" She pulled away and handed me a gift "This is for graduating.....and also for helping me with my sexuality" I hesitantly accepted the gift and awkwardly said "All I did was sleep with you, once. I doubt that it made much of an impact."

Jessica shook her head "It wasn't the sex necessarily, but it was a huge sign. When you kissed me, that night at prom, it was different. Different from all the boys I've dated. It felt...right. It didn't feel forced or weird. It was just...right, normal actually" I felt weird and awkward because of how serious the conversation was heading so I joked "So you're saying that my kisses turn girls into lesbians?"

Jessica laughed and said "Yeah, probably" I sighed and said "Damn, looks like I'll have to follow hooker rules now" that made Jess laugh harder and say "Well, with great power comes great responsibility" I shrugged and timidly opened my gift.

Jessica became nervous as I stared down at it "Do you like it? If not, then I can totally return it! It's no big deal-" "I love it. Can you help me put it on?" Jessica smiled and said "Sure!" She then took the necklace and clasped it around my neck.

 Can you help me put it on?" Jessica smiled and said "Sure!" She then took the necklace and clasped it around my neck

I smiled down at it as the realization hit me. Home. I'm going home.

To my mother.