Bathroom part 2

"What are you doing here?"
I frowned at him in confusion, walking to the sink.
I started to wash my hands, looking at him with my peripheral vision.

"I should ask this question, babyface. It's pretty obvious what I'm doing here."
Dylan exhaled the aerosol from his lungs. This shouldn't be hot.

"I . . am . . washing my hands." I said with smile, realizing how better I'm feeling.

"Yeah sure ...you wanna try?" He asked holding light pink tube. I could smell the sarcasm from the first part of the sentence. "The flavor is strawberry kiwi."

I was just staring at him.
"I mean- yeah sure. Its just flavored air with nicotine." I didn't know if I should go to him or no, but since he was still on his place I started moving my legs. I bet I have red cheeks.
He jumped off the window frame and made step closer to me.

I held an open hand to him expecting he'll give me the tube.

He didn't.

He took a big drag from his e-cigarette. I just stared at him, in confusion.
Dylan grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. It was quick, I didn't expect it. He put his palm around my chin and parted my lips more by pressing at my cheeks.

Then I realized what he wanted to do.
I just had to inhale the aerosol that he blew into my mouth.

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda enjoyed it. It was hot. He was hot. It somehow slowed time. I could think about anything, but my brain was empty, off. It was just few seconds. I closed my mouth when he pulled away. It actually had a flavor.
This wasn't my first time smoking, so gratefully I didn't start coughing. It felt like I could fully breathe for a moment.

When I exhaled, some smoke came out of my mouth.
He was still holding mey

I was just looking at him with parted lips.

I was the same high as him, I was kinda crouching, he put me in that position. It felt good, I was staring at his lips. But then he crooked a smile and it clicked in me again.

I straightened up and make step back. He was still holding my wrist.

"Let go." I said with confidence.

"Should I?" He said making step closer.

He was using that tone again.
I wanted to whine and pull away, but something inside me didn't let me do it.

"Gzi and your escort are waiting." I tried, looking down.

He was quiet for a moment.

"Why isn't your radar working?" He crinkled me on the forehead, and left.

I didn't understand.
I let it be and follow him.

We entered the huge room and started looking for them.
Dylan split up and started to make his way through the crowd, leaving me behind.

I ran after him. Dylan had his shoulders, but after few meters I had problem to keep a pace.

"Uh . . Could you move?" I told to a guy who looked like he was on drugs.

"Hey!" I raised my voice at him, slightly panicking cause I didn't saw Dylan.

I tried to push him away when some girl  started dancing little bit too close. My social anxiety popped out and I didn't know what to do.
It didn't last for too long, because Dylan came back for me. He grabbed my hand and just laughed. He led me through the crowd of dancing people like nothing.

We finally reached our destination and found them on bar. Then it clicked. Oh shit. This kind of radar.

The gay radar

They were- they. . . They kissed.
My potential girlfriend and random girl she just met: kissed. They didn't care about others.

I didn't dare to say anything. We aren't dating.

We ordered some shots, honestly I usually didn't know what it was.

"Woah this was actually good." I said out loud, after drinking pink shot. The alcohol started finally tasting like let's dance. My vision started to slowly blur.

"Give us big shots of strawberry beefeater once again, please. Yes the pink one."
The girl next to me said, leaning on Gzi.

"Do you have all your stuff?" Gzi asked out of the blue.
I realized she was talking to me when I looked at her.

"Y-yes? . . I think. Why are you asking?"
I didn't know why would she ask me that question.

"Just so you don't have to pick anything up tomorrow."

"Why would I-"
I didn't finish because Barman gave us our shots and Dylan was really exited to drink. I knew very well why.

- - -