12

(You were making some yumny pancakes when suddenly someone backhugged you as you reconise the person by his sweet perfume you start panicking as Saniya was sitting right behind you.Your eyes widen when he placed wet kisses on your neck giving you butterflies in your stomach.You tried pushing him but he was too strong.)

Y/n:Yahh*whisper yell*Di is sitting right behind us!!Leave me Wonnie!!

Jungwon:Let her see how much I love my soon to be wife.*smile and tighten his grip*

Saniya:*fake cough*Atleast not in the kitchen.*teasing tone*I want breakfast TODAY!!

(He immediately pulled out and look down in embaressment as he tought you were lying.)

Jungwon:Noona I didn't do anything. *pinch his troat*I swear it's all Y/n's fault.

Y/n:*look at him in disbelief*

Saniya:I have seen whose fault it is!!*teasing*I was here all the time oaky!!

Jungwon:*blushing*Oh.

Mrs Park:What's going on here kids.*smile*

Saniya:Actually Jungwon was-

Jungwon:N-Nothing eomma nothing.
*awkwardly*

Mr Park:What for breakfast??It smells so good wahh.*sniff*

Y/n:*chuckle*Pancakes appa-nim. *smile*

Mr Park:Ooh made with love by my daughter in law huh?*teasing*

Y/n:Soon to be daughter in law. *blush*

Jungwon:Whatever it is.*smile*You are my wife itself right eomma??

Mrs Park:*Chuckle*Yeah yeah.

Jay:Looks like my bro is eager to get married??

Jungwon:Ofcourse I am.*proud smile*

Jay:*whisper*Bro if you want any tips for your first nig-

Jungwon:Hyung!!*eyes widen*What are you talking about??*blushing*

Jay:*chuckle*

Y/n:What is it??*look at Jungwon*

Jungwon:Nothing.*blush*

Jake:*focused on the file*Come in.

Anu:Good morning Mr Sim.*smile*

Jake:*quickly looks up*Gm Anu. *smile*

Anu:(mind)Ahh...my heart ahh that smile.*blushing mess*What am I even doing?!!

Jake:What are you thinking about??

Anu:N-Nothing.*awkwardly smile*

Jake:Oh my dear secretary.*looks at her*

Anu:Yes Mr Sim?*shyly*

Jake:My ex secretary will assign you all the work and my schedules.I have already told her to tell you everything that you need to do as my secretary.
Is that okay??

Anu:Yes Mr Sim.*nodding*

Jake:You may leave now.*smile*

Anu:*bows and leaves*

Jake:I'm going to have some office romance here after.*relaxing on his chair*

Time skip

(Jake and his ex secretary were sitting on the couch in Jake's cabin discussing about some files as Anu takes a cup of tea for Jake as he was working since the morning. Anu hands the tea to Jake with a bright smile on her face.)

Anu:Here is you tea.*smile*

Esha:Sir doesn't drink tea.*rolls eyes*

Anu:Oh I-

Jake:I do drink tea.Since I have visited India I can't stay without having a cup of tea every day.*smile*That too the one that Anaya makes are my favorite.*wink*

Anu:*blush*A-Ah T-Thank you.*bow*

Jungwon:So my dear wifey!!Where do you want to go??*putting on his seatbelt*

Y/n:Anywhere you take me.*looks at him*

Jungwon:Hmm shall we go to the Gyeongbukgung palace and then to the Han river this evening??

Y/n:Hmm ok.Since I don't now anything let just go to the place you said.*excitedly*

Jungwon:*chuckle*Hmm kaja.*smile*

Y/n:Kaja!!*giggles excitedly*

Time skip to midnight

Saniya:Jay.*shaking his body softly* Jay Jay!!*low voice*Yah Park Jongsung!!*agressively*

Jay:*quickly sits up*Ha ha what happened?? Wat was that??What??!*worried*

Saniya:Yah it's me.*glare*

Jay:Oh but what happened?!*raise eyebrows*

Saniya:I'm craving ramen.*pout*

Jay:*look at the time*It's literally 1 am Saniya!

Saniya:So what??Lets eat at a convience store!!Please!!*puppy eyes*

Jay:You're pregenant that why I'm taking you out this time.*wearing hus shirt*or else-

Saniya:Or else what?!*glare*

Jay:*scared*N-Nothing baby!!

(They went to a 24\7 convience store and bought themselves ramen and were heading to the tables as they saw someone.)

Jay and Saniya:What are you two doing here??

Please vote❤