Chapter 1

Y/N Pov.

My parent's were always busy with their jobs, not like they didn't love me though. They spent as much time with me as they could, but their boss was demanding and never really gave any of the people who work for him breaks and days off. I had a lot of fun when they do end up getting days off though, they usually take me to amusement parks and very fun places. Sadly they never really have days off at the same time, but they are superposed to tomorrow for my 5th birthday! Which is really exciting, I've been planning all the things we can do together for weeks.

Sometimes when mom and dad are gone a cute dog comes over that looks cool, he has black and red fur and a cool smile. Dad's not a fan of him apparently but he always keeps me company and is fun to play with so i don't mind, i think i remember mom talking about how he also works for their boss. Though it's not surprising since demons and such are real, i don't care as long as hes soft, cuddly and playful.

I started waiting at the door at the exact time they got off work cause i was soooo excited to see them and talk about all the plans i came up with for tomorrow. Though it was only dad who came back for some reason, i wonder where mom is. I followed him inside and noticed how he seemed kinda sad for some reason and when i tried to talk to him he pushed me away and yelled at me to go to my room. What did i do wrong? I walked back to my room sadly and cried in my bed, he's never yelled at me before....

The next day he came into my room and told me to pack up everything i would need as we were taking a month long trip, it sounds fun. I'm still curious about where mom is though, and dad didnt even say happy birthday to me. It's fine though cause where gana be going on a long vacation together!! I can't wait!

I went into my closet taking out my suitcase and backpack filling the suitcase with my favourite cloths, after i was done that i put in a few other things mom said to always bring when you go places and then i put my sketchbook and pencils in my bag, mom got me them a few months ago cause i wanted to start drawing. I put on my necklace that mom gave me on my third birthday that she told me to always be careful with and keep safe, i have it in a jewellery box and only ever wear it when I'm going out with mom or dad! Mom has the matching one, there 2 of a kind as she had em custom made by one of her friends at work. I got changed into a nice striped shirt and black skirt and my nice shoes. I do my hair into 2 braid-like things and then grab my plushy my parents got me for my last birthday, my bag and suitcase and get into the car with dad whos in his human disguise.

Oh yea! Did i explain dad? Anyways hes this really cool clown thing like mom, they're not like normal clowns though

Oh yea! Did i explain dad? Anyways hes this really cool clown thing like mom, they're not like normal clowns though. They're all black and white, or well monochrome as dad likes to say. They have sharp nails and teeth which are really cool, they said I'll have similar ones when I'm older! I'm like really excited for that. As dad's driving i start falling asleep watching houses move really fast as we drive by.

(I know its kinda short but i haven't had much time to work on it with Christmas, the new years and exams so I'm really sorry, I'm planning on working on it more this weekend but after that it might take me a bit i hope you enjoy and have a great morning/afternoon/night)