1

"Hey!" I yelled at the man standing outside my room. There were three other women in the room behind me, but they refused to do anything that could get them into trouble. "Hey! Talk to me you fucking loser!"

"Quiet down in there," the man called back. He sounded annoyed.

"No!" I kicked the door. "Tell me why we were moved!"

We had been in what reminded me of a small dormitory for the last seven months with at least thirty other women. When other girls left the dormitory, they didn't come back. Someone always stood guard and each day we were taught different things to make us perfect little servants. We were taught the proper way to walk, serve drinks, flirt with a customer, to be sexy and well-behaved.

I had been taken seven months ago from a party I wasn't even supposed to be at.

"Abree!" Kayla whined at me from the passenger seat. She had been my best friend for almost twelve years.

"We are not going," I said firmly. I rolled up her window.

"Jacob will be there," she tried to tempt me with the boy I had liked since middle school and I blushed at the thought. 

"I thought you said graduation parties were lame?" I reminded her. She giggled.

"It isn't a graduation party," she pulled up the invitation on her phone. "It's a GED party. Graduation would've been three years ago."

"The difference being?" 

"The difference being that I can legally drink now." She pulled up the directions, knowing I wouldn't win.

"Yeah," I scoffed. "You can. I can't for another month."

"Please?" She gave me her best puppy dog eyes and I rolled my eyes, taking her phone. 

"An hour away?" I tossed the phone back into her lap. "You want me to drive an hour away for some stupid party?"

"Yep," she traded phones so that hers was in the holder on my dash.

"Why do I put up with you?"

"Cause you love me," she teased as she leaned in and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You're going to a party," the man called back, drawing me from my memory.  I thought back to that stupid party every day since my abduction. "You'll serve drinks and behave."

"Wouldn't it just be cheaper to hire servers?" I rolled my eyes as I pointed this out for the hundredth time.

"Not the way we do it," he chuckled as he walked away from the door. Another man approached carrying something.

"Get back," he said as he opened the door. He began passing out clothes. They looked like they were the sluttiest Halloween costumes he could find. "Put these on. Makeup and hair too. Stuff's in the drawers."

"But they-" He interrupted me by slamming the door shut behind him as he left.

I looked at the other three girls.

Misty was a bit of a bigger girl and looked ashamed as she put on the skimpy schoolgirl outfit. Ericka braided her brown hair into french pigtails like the picture on her costume's package for her.

Ericka had been given what could only be described as a slutty vampire outfit. It was red and black lingerie with a small red cape and fangs. She honestly pulled it off. She curled her long black and blue hair and tried to hide the showing black roots.

Kiara wore a nearly see-through blue cheerleader outfit with matching pompoms. She put her hair in high pigtails and started on her makeup.

I looked down at the costume I had been given. A tight black body suit that wouldn't fully cover my ass with fishnets and a false cufflink set. They paired it with cat ears and a long fluffy tail. I did my own hair in curls and makeup with thick dark eyeliner.