5

The door opened and light flooded in for the first time in hours. I glared into the light to see Bellamy standing there with a raised brow.

"You ready to behave?" He asked with a tone that made me automatically go into sarcasm mode.

"Because you made me sleep by myself in the dark?" I scoffed. "Do you think I'm scared of the dark? What am I five?"

"I can make you afraid of the dark," a mischievous look flashed across his eyes for a moment and I could tell he enjoyed the threat.

"You're disgusting." I felt myself making a face.

"Oh, that wasn't sexual," he stepped into the room and yanked the collar to bring me closer. "You can either clean up the attitude or you'll not be allowed to speak."

"Well, I wish you luck in stopping me."

"I was hoping you'd say that." He gave me a smirk and pulled a bag out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal an oddly shaped gag with a flat tongue depressor.

"That's gonna be a hard no for me," I pulled away, but he held the leash to keep me close.

"Open," he ordered. I clenched my teeth together as hard as I could. "Part those pretty little lips for me or I'll make it so much worse."

I started to argue, but couldn't think of anything to say to him. He took the opportunity to place the gag in my mouth and clip it behind my head. It felt strange. It held my tongue down, but I was still able to close my mouth.

"Now let's see you give that attitude," he smiled as he unlocked the leash. I smiled around the gag and raised a middle finger to him and he chuckled. "You know most people would realize to respect me or fear me. You don't seem to get the message."

I still held my finger in the air as I couldn't speak. He pulled me off the bed suddenly and I fell to my knees in front of him. He put a hand on my shoulder to hold me in place before I could get up.

"You get to spend the rest of the day on your hands and knees like a good kitty." He gently brushed my hair behind my ear and I found myself wanting to bite him.

"Fuck you, freak," I mumbled as clearly as I could.

"I'm gonna assume that's not you asking, but I'd love to give it a shot. Fucking the attitude out of you as Drake suggested." He smiled down at me as he clipped another leash to my collar, forgetting to lock it. He started to walk, expecting me to follow, but I unclipped it. "You're testing my patience again today, Kitten. I won't resort to violence, but I can make you wish I had."

I flipped him off again and he grabbed me by the throat. Pushing me back against the bed and leaning down into my face.

"I love that you want to play these games today, Kitten." He purred. "But I'm a busy man. So I'm afraid I can't be as gentle as you'd like."

He roughly locked the clip into place and started to walk away. I tried to stand to follow him, but he stopped and looked at me.

"No," he scolded gently. "Bad girls crawl."

I tried to pull the gag away to argue, but he grabbed my hands. He stared at me for a moment, his lips thinning as he pulled them between his teeth. He somehow looked both amused and annoyed as a small smile fought its way onto his face. He leaned into me and I shivered at the closeness.

"Be a good girl for me today," he said gently. "And I'll give you a reward later."

Something about the way he spoke made me want to do nothing more than please him in any way he wanted, but I knew I shouldn't. I got back down to my knees, I'd let him think he was going to get his way, but he'd learn better than to try to make me do anything.