001

Thomas POV:

I sat on my bed gazing up at the ceiling, out of all the places my parents decide to suddenly move to it's here.A small, old town with nothing in it I left all my friends, most of our family basically my whole life back in Chicago.Life was going So well and now I'm going to be so miserable here.

I got up from bed and decided to start unpacking at least the house was big, it sure needed a lot of work but it doesn't look so bad.I thought I should set out for an early start tomorrow so I began folding all my clothes into the drawers and hanging them in the closet.The room was slightly spacious and plain, the walls had old plain white wallpaper and it was fairly nice looking .The lights were dim but lit up the room charismatically.
After I folded all my clothes I started to put all my stuff away, I carefully placed my ancient record player on the shelf, I also placed the records and all my soccer trophies on it.I put my lamp along with all my old school books away on my desk.I put the rest of my belongings away around my room."

Just when I finished I heard a loud scream coming from downstairs, as usual I immediately knew it was griffin and wyatt scaring zoey, having 3 younger siblings is the worst.

When I first found out we were moving I didn't take it well but here I am now some miracle would have to happen to escape because Dad is hell bent on investing in this place.

I left the room and decided to explore the house.As I walked past griffins room I heard dad telling him to stop scaring zoey.

I looked into both of the twins rooms which was right next to eachother as I expected none of them had even started unpacking.

I walked through the old house looking through each room.They all had the same ancient feel to it .That I went into the living room and from there down to the attic.It was dark and cold so I just decided to go back upstairs to my room and wait for dinner.

It was my first day of school today and I decided to wake up early so I'm not late on my first day.I woke up showered and brushed my teeth then got dressed.I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so worried about school, this is not like middle school where everyone's so nice and I'm in my second year everyone already has friends and none wants to befriend the new kid, back home I had loads of friends, Alex ,Jacob,Mason and Jayden that was our group Life was good,we joined our soccer team in middle school and we would go out to school in Masons car and then on weekends we'd hangout , Now in the middle of sophomore year I found out I had to move to this random town that dad grew up in, in the mid dog nowhere.
I rode my bike to school carefully, following the directions cautiously so I don't get lost.I don't know how but I ended up late anyways.I parked my bike and made my way to the office one I stepped into the small office area I immediately heard a girl arguing with one of the teachers

.She was beautiful she had brown clear skin and wavy dark hair that reached her waist she wore black and white sneakers with blue flared jeans and a pink crop top that showcased her belly button piercing.She had a small pendent and a locket necklace.

"You were late and you show up wearing inappropriate clothes of course your getting in trouble."

"What that is not fair I wasn't even that late today plus my outfit is really cute what's wrong with it, it's litteraly so simple oh m-"

They all at one noticed my presence.

"Oh you must be Thomas Campbell the new student."

"Yeah I was told to come here to get my schedule."
She handed me a piece of paper with my schedule printed out on it.

I walked closer to the woman.She was a round and plump old lady with black glasses and shoulder length blonde hair.

"I know just what you could do to avoid detention how about you show this new student around."