Tips & Tricks

1. I recommend searching on Google or Safari or whatever "number generator", because you should be using it for EVERYTHING.
2. Let's say on the pelt section, you land on 5. Then, on the eyes section, you have no chance of getting 5 (I think). I recommend, if, let's say the max is 10, then change the max to 100, and make sure it goes over 10, then change it back to 10 and use it. Why? To refresh the generator. This is not required.
3. If I have not gotten to something yet, simply put "???" (or just don't write it yet, especially if you're using a paper, which I'll get to after this).
4. Use the "Notes" app on mobile, or search "docs.google.com" on computer/mobile if you don't have the notes app to write everything down. For papers...use at your own risk.
5. What I mean by "deep eyes" in the appearance section is not dark eyes, but rather their eyes look hollow, as if you could see right through them, which can make them look more scary, all-knowing, or pretty/handsome, regardless if they actually are any of those, but it just depends on what the other cats think of that look, but some cats don't care about the appearance of deep eyes at all and don't think it looks scary, all-knowing, or pretty/handsome at all.