In The Clouds Part 12 ☁

About thirty minutes later, they heard voices and heard someone opening the door. The door opened, and there stood the "two hot boys," and their friend Chan. Minho started, "Hey guys, we're here with the pizza," as he put the pizza's on the dining table. Everyone got up. "Thanks hyung!" Everyone said. Minho started introducing his friends. 

"I know you guys met them at the college fair, except for Jeongin. But I'll introduce them again. This is Chan and Changbin. They're both music majors at my college." Felix's eyes lit up seeing Changbin again. Jeongin had to ask, "Wait... Jisung told us you're a psychology major. How did you guys meet?" Minho smirked and said, "They both fell in love with me and started following me around." Chan nudged Minhos' side. 

"That's not true. What really happened was, we saw him dancing at one point at the music building. We thought he was a music major too, but it turns out he just really likes to dance and he's extremely good at it too. So we started talking and just became friends after that." Felix noticed the accent in Chan's Korean. 

Felix asked, "Hyung, are you from Korea?" Chan shook his head and in English, said, "I'm from Australia, mate." Felix smiled and also responded in English, "What?! You're from Australia?! Me too!!! Whaddup cuz!" He high fived his hyung and started asking him a bunch of questions. Jisung chuckled, "Well I'm glad he's making friends and not just drooling." "Drooling?" Minho asked. "I'll tell you about it later," Jisung responded. They all grabbed their pieces of pizza and started eating on the table and the couches.

When they were all finished eating and getting to know each other more, they sat on the couches. Some of them had to sit on the floor since there wasn't enough room. "Here hyung, I'll sit under you." Jisung said to Minho. "What? Isn't it uncomfortable?" Jisung shook his head. "I sit on the floor all the time in my room!" Jisung sat beneath Minho, so that Minho was on the couch and Jisung was laying back on Minho's legs. Minho smiled and thought, "What a cutie." 

"Hey so we never voted on what movie. What kind of movies do you guys like?" Hyunjin asked. "Why don't we go by votes?" Seungmin suggested. Everyone nodded. "Okay. Who wants to watch a comedy movie?" Seungmin asked. Seungmin and Jeongin raised their hands. "Okay. What about a romantic movie?" Hyunjin raised his hand. "Okay. What about a horror movie?" Jisung, Minho, Chan, Felix and Changbin raised their hands. "Wow okay, majority vote wins then. Horror it is," Seungmin said. Before starting the movie, some of them went to go to the restroom and grab a drink from the kitchen. 

Felix looked at Hyunjin, "Romance? Really?" "What? You know me~" Hyunjin smiled. "And what about you? I thought you hated scary movies, Felix?" Jisung asked. "Yeah, but I have Changbin hyung right next to me if I get scared," Felix smirked. "You really think he's gonna comfort you if you're scared? He might just call you a baby." Jisung laughed. "Hey! It's worth a try!" "And if he rejects you?" "Then, I'm gonna cry sleeping alone in my room tonight." The three laughed. 

Everyone eventually came back to their seats, Minho sitting above Jisung again on the couch, and Jisung laying his body back against his hyung's legs. The movie was starting now.

Minho suddenly kept having the urge to put his hands somewhere on Jisung. He was just too close for him not too. So quietly, Minho started playing with Jisung's hair, which sent a shiver up his spine. Jisung looked up at him and whispered, "Yeah? What's up?" Minho shook his head. "Nothing. Just playing with your hair." 

Jisung turned back towards the screen while Minho kept playing with Jisung's hair, twirling it in his fingers and pulling it softly. Jisung felt extremely relaxed, his body could just give out now and he could just sleep. That's how nice it felt. As the movie progressed, so did Minho's movements. No one else was paying attention to the pair, but the pair was focused on each other.