𝐓𝐰𝐨 - Football Union

—————————————————————

At Saitama Prefecture's Stadium

"Lady Y/N, we've arrived to your destination."

"Alright, thanks! I've added this to your monthly payment, here's the tip" You smiled as you handed him a random amount of cash, you didn't even bother to see how much it was.

"..." There was a minute of silence.

"L-LADY Y/N?! ISN'T THIS TOO MU-?"

"Nothing's too much for me, just keep it sir!" You cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

The driver was about to say something but again he was cut off, this time by Eugene.

"Don't worry about it sir, you know how lady Y/N is... Get something nice for you and your family" He spoke with that sparkling rizz making the driver tear up a little bit.

'Bae's smile could be considered a new source of light...'

"Y-yes, I will! Thank you so much lady Y/N, mister Eugene!"

"It's nothing, I'll give you a call when we need to go back, see you! And with that you walked away with Eugene following you.

"Perfect, the match has just started"

"Yup, just in time!" You put on the mask to complete your kidnapper outfit before looking at the stadium.

"That's... not very aesthetically pleasing to the eye." Eugene commented.

"Never judge a book by its cover" Your companion sweat dropped as you both entered the place.

'Don't worry lil Isagi you'll either stay here forever or... go to a way better stadium supervised by none other than myself!'

—————————————————————

You walked your way to the two remaining empty seats followed by Eugene who was apologizing to the people on your behalf.

"Excuse me! Sorry! Pardon me!-"

'He's so pure...'

"Come on Euge- OH I SEE HIM!" Your hand reached his collar before pulling him out of the crowd.

"Y/N... Why are you so eager to see him..." He sighed after hearing the excitement in your voice.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" You replied before pulling a pen and a notebook out of your bag, where you started scribbling all the information about Isagi and the other guy.

'Kira was it...?'

...

The match was about to end and to your surprise you had more information about that boy Kira than about your main target, Isagi Yoichi.

'Ugh... I don't get it-'

Your eyes shifted to Isagi who was in possession of the ball.