Origins Part Two

(Synopsis: Stoneheart has been akumatized again and takes Mylène and Isabella. The heroes race to the Eiffel Tower to save them)

Nathalie waits for Adrien in the dining hall, the clock ticking and chiming once, "Hmm, what's he doing?" she goes upstairs and peeks into his room, "Adrien?"

...

Gabriel stands at the top of the staircase as Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard stand side by side, "You didn't see him leave?! If anything has happened to my son, you'll be held responsible!"

...

Adrien takes a shortcut through the park to get to school.

Plagg flies out, "You're such a strange kid. Who would wanna be at school when he can stay at home all day?"

"You don't get it, Plagg. I've had enough of being shut up at home by my dad. I wanna meet people and make friends! Go to a normal school like everyone else!"

The black cat kwami sighs and stops, "Uhhh, I think I'm feeling weak..."

Adrien stops running, reaching into his bag to give the creature a wedge of Camembert, "You know what's strange? The fact that all you eat is this disgusting, rotten-smelling Camembert cheese, and then I have to smell like it 24/7. That's strange." he raises an eyebrow as the black cat kwami eats the cheese.

"If you wanna be able to transform into a superhero, then stinky cheese is the deal, my friend!" the kwami chimes in before going into the blonde's jacket.
Adrien then continues on his way to school.

...

As they walk into the school, Alya shows the girls her phone, "The Buzz, bringing you all the latest news about the superheroes of Paris, Camazotz, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Mitsubachi. How awesome is that?! Check out the number of views since I posted the video!"

The girls notice a group of their classmates gathered around Ivan.

"So you really don't remember anything?" Alix asks.

"You were totally going ballistic. It was so cool!" Juleka exclaims.

"You were seriously out to crush me, dude!" Kim adds.

Mylène looks over at Ivan before looking away when he looks at her.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't myself..."

Chloé scoffs, leaning against something with her arms crossed as Sabrina was copying her and agreeing, "Once a monster, always a monster."

Ivan stands up, infuriated, and marches away.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" Chloé calls out as Alya, Alissa, Isabella, and Marinette look at her with angry expressions.

Alissa marches over to say something, but Marinette stops her by putting her hand on her shoulder, shaking her head as the two walk away to calm Ivan down.

...

The window screen opens in Hawk Moth's lair, "Yes...feel the burn of those words. Lose your temper, Ivan! Your akuma awaits you."

...

Adrien runs up the steps of the school and reaches the front door this time.

Nathalie steps out of the bodyguard's car, "Adrien! Don't do this! Your father will be furious!"

"Tell him you got here too late! Please!" Adrien runs inside as Nathalie sighs.

Alya storms up to Chloé, "How could you say that to Ivan? You're the real Stoneheart."