Character 1 - Their Return

Picture above ^ is of the Foster House 'Common Ground'

Picture above ^ is Drew's and Zach's office

Drew Watson

I sat in my chair in mine and Zach's office doing the books and balancing the Foster House bank account when-

**RING**RING**RING**

On the third ring I picked up, “Hello,” I asked.

“Hello, is this Andrew or Zachary Watson I'm speaking with?” A vagley familiar female voice asked.

“This Andrew Watson, may I ask who I'm speaking with?” I asked.

“Oh, forgive my manners, my name is Susan Carpenter and I'm a social worker for the state of Michigan, specifically Fairfax County and more importantly the town of Athena, Michigan,” She says “And I was wondering if you rooms available for two more boys?” She then asks.

“Come by this afternoon and we'll get everything setup.” I tell her.

“Wonderful, we'll see you then.” She says and then hangs up. I then hear-

**DING-DONG**

I press the button on the intercom from my desk and then say, “Zach, get the door please?”

I don't hear anything until “Drew, you better come here, unless you want a murder on your hands.” the voice of Gray says. Ok what the hell is going on, I ask myself as I make my way to the front door.

Picture above ^ is of Milly Rosso and Becky Rosso as Danielle and Isabella Patterson

Zach Watson

I hear the door bell ring, “Zach, get the door please?” I then hear Drew's voice over the intercom. So I decided to open the door and see who is ringing our door bell.

As I open it, I instantly regret it.stand ing Infront of was Bella and Danni Patterson.

“What are you doing here?” I ask them harshly. I then hear, “Drew, you better come here, unless you want a murder on your hands.” I turn and see Gray give me an innocent look and I glare at him, before refocusing that on them. But before I can say anything I hear-

“Why are you two bimbos that look as though they have been smoking crack blocking my way for?” I look over their shoulders and see a very handsome teenage boy, with a large rolling suitcase that looks like a cooler, with other suitcases strapped to it, a duffle bag on his left shoulder and backpack on his back with a diaper bag on his right shoulder and is carrying a car seat.

I like this kid already....