part 1: sexy patrick vs the bad ben

note: this is mostly a joke and also dedicated to my dear friend, squidwards fiance.

it was a normal day in the town of arcenhollowpeen. sexy patrick was chilling in his apartment, in a sketchy part of the homey city, a few floors up. a large sp was spray painted onto one of the walls. then he heard a *ping* from his phone. the photo of a veiny cock fills his screen so he knows its his trusty sidekick, some street kid who lives in a tunnel and hacks everybody. they met weirdly one evening while fighting crime together, but that is a story for another time. a job, at the school....   who is bruce? oh, bruce is high. wait no. bruceis high. a highschool. ugh. teenagers. another creepy teacher? np. he'll be coming in no time. you dont even know.

ben is sitting at his desk, after hours. its been about 30 minutes since the last student came in for... extra credit. hes looking at a lovely picture of his wife. oh right. thats not his wife. thats a squirrel in a bikini. what a pervert. he carefully throws a paper airplane note in through the window. the fishnets hes hanging from almost rip, so he leaves before seeing if ben notices the note. he awaits in the bush. ben looks to the side and notices a paper that wasnt there before. he wonders if he should get up, his pants were a little tight. eventually he gives in to his curiosity and goes over to pick it up. 

"what the-" it was too late, his pants were tighter than that bikini on the squirrel. the note read,

dear mr ben,

im so sorry to bother you with my childish crush but i just think that im in love with you. i dont expect you to recipricate these strange feelings, but if somehow you do, meet me at blah blah street at blah blah park

-elaina

fuuuuuuuuuuck. that was hot, he thought to himself. obviously he would be meeting her. he fixes up his desk and classroom before heading out to meet his student. he figured it would be too dark for anybody to... notice that. he waited. and waited. and finally as he started to turn away, KABOOM. a pink flash crashed into him, knocking him to the ground. it was sexy patrick. sexy patrick punched him in the face. ben kicked sexy patrick in the shin. in no time, ben was tangled in fishnets, loosely slumped against the wall.

"wait-" ben started, but he was cut off by hands around his dick.

"what the fuck" ben shouted. but it was too late. a warm tongue swirled against him. teasing him terribly. as he felt he was nearly there, lips were on his, and the moment was gone. hours went by. tens of edges. backing away from each. he was exausted. but he was horny. sexy patrick took his entire cock in his mouth and started sucking. fuck, this again. ben was going to pass out. but this time, sexy patrick didnt stop. as soon as he came, he heard sirens getting closer. the police arrives just in time to see white cream painting his own face. sexy patrick got up to greet the officers. each one embraced him with a warm, wet kiss and a little groping. he had a huge cock under those fishnets and patrick costume.

"we thank you so much" the police said. they were idiots that couldnt catch anybody. ben was arrested and taken to prison. every night since then, sexy patrick has flown through the bars and into his room to show ben a good time. ben accepted his fate. at least it was sex filled. and he got plenty of beatings as the other inmates learned what he was in for.

the end