Moon and Sun

As dottore comforted you from what just happened, you pushed him away in anger.

"Why would you make me remember that! If my brain hid it, it was for a reason!" You yelled at him with tears in your eyes.

"Hey okay calm down I'm sorry but you had to remember" he said calmly while putting his arm around you and pulling your body into a cuddle position where you would find comfort.

You let out a rough sigh while some tears came out, he seemed to share his warmth with you as a sign of comfort.

"I'm sorry you had to relive that" he whispered into your ear.

You clutched your fist as you closed your eyes but the memories came flashing back every time you tried to rest.

Your father, the village, the stares, the bullet....

Your vision couldn't even be considered a vision.

You turned your body to face Dottore where he would stare at you in confusion.

You hugged him while trying to close your eyes and dream it all away.

Everything seemed to disappear around you it just felt like you were floating on air, then you felt one of his hands hugging you back and the other massaging your head.

"Why would you creep me out first and possibly almost murder you before telling me you were my childhood best friend" you said as you sniffed and laughed a bit.

"Oh yes I would totally approach you and say, hello yes Y/N I'm your childhood best friend which you won't even remember! Totally not out of context" he laughed.

"Well it is better than taking my hand and kissing me out of context" you responded.

"Sorry about that some people just don't seem to like when I'm near them so I try to keep myself hidden" he said with a sad voice .

"Some people just suck, you mustn't pay attention to them tho, by far from what I remember you really did help and are far away from an asshole of a person" you said as you looked at him and smiled.

"I wish everyone could, but what I have done is by far the worst you could imagine." He mumbled to himself.

"Sorry I couldn't understand that, could you repeat it?" You asked him.

" I said you are right" he smiled to you.

You looked at the clock and saw it was already morning, you didn't have work today anyways so it was fine.

You rested your eyes in his shirt as he comforted you and told you some funny stories that you guys went through when you were little.

One thing you couldn't get out of your head was the image of your dead dad, the image of how Dottore killed him... his face all twisted up from cuts and stitches.

It was fine right? He was an asshole, but you are also cuddling the one who did that... he could do that to you whenever he wants to.

From all the thoughts you had without noticing you fell asleep on his arms.

You had more flashbacks of the happy memories in your dreams.

You and Dottore running in the fields and playing tag, or even comforting each other when you got injured.

We didn't have a normal childhood we know that, but we had each other.

Then your eyes started to open slowly with a smell of some French toast, bacon, and eggs.

You got up and saw Dottore in the kitchen carrying two plates of food to your room.

You made eye contact, he seemed to be happy. You looked at his outfit he had taken off his coat, mask,and shoes, he had on a white button up shirt, black pants, socks, a cooking apron,and his hair tied back.

"I was planning to wake you up with this delicious breakfast but it seems time got ahead of me" he seemed a bit down.

"No worries the smell of the food woke me up so your mission was a success"

His eyes brightened up.

"Change of topic but I think this is the first time I have seen your face without that mask" you said as you looked at every feature of his face.

"You have seen it before, when we were little"

"Yea but that was a long time ago and you clearly changed." You responded.

"For the better or for the worse?" He asked.

"Hm I think for the worse... sorry to break it to you but you have lost all of your charm" you said with a worried face.

Without noticing the plates were out of his hands and he was in front of you with his hand holding your chin.

A sudden red blush came to your face as you saw his face more clearly and those red eyes staring at you.

"Oh have I really, what would the medication be for getting me back in shape?" He said as he stared at you.

"I think feeding your good friend that delicious breakfast after giving her a heart attack for entering her house in the middle of the night!" his eyes stared into you and he smiled.

He backed down and got the plates once more and went upstairs with you to eat.

You both sat down on the floor with your food and looked at each other.

One blink and both of you were in a race of who could finish first.

In between mouth full of food you managed to get out the words " please cook for me everyday this is too good"

He seemed to be focused as he also in between full mouths of food said "how much are you paying me?"

As you finished your plate you screamed "isn't my friendship enough?"

"Not really" he responded as he cleaned his mouth with a tissue.

You looking like a toddler eating ice cream he laughed and took your napkin , got closer to your face and cleaned it carefully.

"I think I may have to consider it since you seem to eat like a child" your face started blushing once more as you stared at his lips.

He looked into your eyes and said "what are you looking for?"

You looked back,as he smirked he put down the napkin and kissed you; not like the other day this time he was careful.

You returned the kiss as he seemed to get more passionate you stopped him.

"Let's not go that far yet." You whispered in his ear.

He gave you a little kiss in your neck before looking back at you "I still hope we can still fulfill the dream of living together happily."

"Take me on a few dates first before thinking of the future" you responded and he smiled.