|• Chapter 7 •| Announcement

Your Author here, and I'm very sorry for all the readers, that read this. But I am dropping this wattpad book.

It's because, I am TOO LAZY on watching the anime and opening wattpad and the app I watch on, coming back and forth.

So I decided on dropping this, since I was think I already added what I want and thrown all of my ideas on this book, about fanfics.

And now I am now going to focus on making my new book, about Quick Transmigration (QT) Boy's love.

I know the cringe things that you girls and boys see online, and I don't care if I have to  write something as cringey as that just to throw all my ideas in that, since I just started writing online to throw and share my story inspirations online(and also with the idea to be popular which I already obtain so thats okay)

Anyways, if you want to read my novel, go to mangatoon or webnovel, in chat story or novel story types.

Anyways still not sure if I am going to use mangatoon or not, since I still remember it lagging a couple of times and slowing down my phone(I'm not rich okay)

Anyways I'm pretty sure anyways that I'm going to write it in webnovel app, since that's the only reading app I use for novels.

That's all, thank you and sorry.

Thank you for following Sam's journey so far, but you will have to pause and erase that.

I know that its sad but I'm sorry, thats how life works, everthing has an end, and Sam's journey has to end also.(I also know that you will move on after a couple days for those who like this novel, since you guys are bipolar)

Anyways thank you a lot😘😘

Bye, see you next time

ANYWAY, THIS IS WRITTEN IN 2022 AND NOW IS 2023 AND I KNOW THAT I DROPPED THIS AND I WILL TELL YOU FOR READERS OUT THERE!🤩