Chapter 15

Finn's POV:

I had no idea what Bayley had planned. It was 7:30PM and she was telling me to get my wrestling gear. On one of my days off!

But it's okay though, only because it's Bayley. I love her so much, I'd do anything for her.

I quickly packed up so that I'd have everything before she showed up. I was a bit excited to see what we were doing though.

Just as I finished packing, I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it, which revealed Bayley on the other side.

"Ready?" She asked happily.

"Yeah, let me get my coat," I answered her as she came in.

"I'm gonna miss this place," she whispered.

"You're not leaving for good though," I stated as I fixed my jacket.

"True, but it's so nice here," she added.

"Well, I'm ready whenever you are," I interrupted her thinking.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed.

I grabbed my suitcase and we headed to the elevator. Bayley couldn't keep a smile off her face, which led to me smiling too.

Once we got to the main level, we went to the garage and got into Bayley's car. She then drove for 20 minutes all the way to Brooklyn. She drove all on her own! No google maps, no help from me, just herself! I was a very proud boyfriend to say the least.

Once she parked in a garage at an arena, she got out and grabbed her bag. I followed suit and grabbed mine before we headed into the building.

"Bayley, what are we doing here?" I asked.

"You'll see!" She beamed at me.

She latched onto my wrist and dragged me into the building. We walked through several hallways before reaching a room.

The room had a wrestling ring, tables, ladders, chairs, you name it, it was in there. I was stoked to see what was going to happen.

"I know this isn't the best thing ever to be doing on a Thursday night, but I thought maybe we could train together," she suggested.

"Of course we can," I smiled down at her before I kissed her.

"Yay!" She yelled. "Go change in that dressing room and I'll meet you back out here."

"Sounds good," I replied before we went in opposite directions.

Bayley's POV:

I went to my dressing room quickly. I was so excited to train with Finn. Alexa sometimes will, but she won't travel out here during the week. And then on the weekends, she's busy.

I'd actually have someone to train with instead of coming here by myself. And I didn't want to just 'play it safe,' I wanted to use the ladders, chairs and tables.

I was informed the other day I'd be participating in a storyline featuring the Raw Womens Championship, and my math would be a ladder match at Day 1 against Nia Jax. Of course, it is a little rushed now, but I'll be winning a number one contenders match this Monday.

I haven't told anyone, not Lexi, not Finn and not even my parents. Finn was going to be the first person to know. I wanted to keep it a surprise, but I need to start training for it.

I hope he's okay with it. If he isn't, that's okay too. We could do normal training, practicing our skills and trying new things.

I changed into my ring gear and put half of my hair up into a ponytail. I then put everything that was mine into my suitcase and headed back out to the main area.

When I got out there, Finn was already out there. When he saw me, his smile appeared on his face.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, just one thing," I answered.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"So I haven't told anyone this, you're the first. This Monday, I'm going to be part of a number one contenders match for the Raw Womens Championship, and I'm going to win it," I began.

"Aw Bay, that's awesome! We've only been there for a few weeks and you're already getting a title match!" He congratulated me.

"Yeah, but the match for the title is a ladder match at Day 1. That's why I wanted to train with you, so I can do my best during that match," I told him.

"Bayley, I'm not going to beat you up with chairs," he backed down.

"You don't have to beat me with them, you can go easy. I'll go easy on you too. I don't want to hurt you either," I explained.

He sighed as he regained his thoughts. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! This match is in 3 weeks, I have to start training!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, let's do it then," he agreed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you!" I squealed as I hugged him.

"I love you too," he whispered into my ear as he hugged me back.

"Let's get started," I said confidentially as we headed to the ring.

"Tell me if I'm being too rough on you," Finn mumbled.

"Okay, I will. And we only have until 10 before we have to leave," I informed him.

He nodded as we both entered the ring. This was going to hurt, but it would be worth it in the end.