14. Success

I have to wake up right now so I don't have to prof read this, my dads making me wake up so if there's mistakes, sorry I'll fix them when  I get back.

"This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream. But none of this would've been possible without a few bumps in the road. Those setbacks made us stronger, and set us on the path to a bright future!"
Krei speaks to a larger crowd in front of the newly made campus he had built.

The crowd cheered before it turned into screams of terror.

"What is that?!"

"What?" Krei spoke confusedly before turning around to see what the crowd was looking to.
He stepped back in shock, Hiro's microbots were cascading over the building and down towards him.

Kabuki revealed himself, using the microbots to carry himself down.
Krei screamed and leapt to run away but the microbots were to quick, capturing Krei and bringing him back to Kabuki.

As the people ran, kabuki ascended upwards with Krei, taking off his mask and revealing his identity to Krei.
"Was my daughter a setback?" Callaghan spoke angrily.

"Callaghan" Krei spoke in shock as he wriggled in the microbots hold. "Your daughter... that-that was an accident! I-"

"NO" Callaghan cut him off, Krei shrieked in pain as the hold on him got significantly tighter. "You knew it was unsafe! My daughter is gone because of your arrogance"

He looked back to the building where more microbots started to emerge, Krei followed his gaze before it fell with panic.
From each corner of the building, the microbots held up the parts of the broken portal.

They started to come together to make the portal whole again.
"What're you doing?!" Krei shrieked, looking between each of the three parts.

Callaghan looked back at him angrily. "You took everything from me! when you sent Abigail into that machine." He sighed heavily. "...Now I'm taking everything from you."

Above their heads, the microbots finally put the portal together, a faint blue glow started to form before the portal appeared.

"No no you can't!" Krei yelled, bits of the building started to flake away and into the portal.

"You're going to watch everything you built disappear..." Callaghan stated before turning back to Krei, his gaze darkening. "then it's your turn!"

"Professor Callaghan!" Hiro yelled from behind.

The group Landed on the building, all facing Callaghan determinedly.
Hiro jumped down from Baymax and took off his helmet. "Let him go"

Callaghan only stared at Hiro frustratedly but also with guilt.

"Is this what Abigail would've wanted?" Hiro sighed sympathetically, gesturing to the building being torn apart from behind.

"Abigail is gone!" He replied, his voice slightly cracked.

"...this won't change anything. Trust me, I know" Hiro softly.

Callaghan seed to think about it, his expression softening before Krei spoke.
"Listen to the kid Callaghan, please just- let me go, I'll give you anything you want" Krei grinned desperately.

"...I, want my daughter back!" Callaghan growled, he flipped the kabuki mask back over his face and turned to Krei.

Without looking at the group, he sent a surge of microbots to knock them off The building.
The groups screamed as they leaped to dodge it.

Hiro ran back onto Baymax as he put his helmet back on. "Go for the mask!"

He and bayamx immediately fly towards kabuki but kabuki managed to catch bayamx foot, swinging them around before letting go.