Chapter one

Sunlight is struck on y/n beauty sleep and she wakes up completely annoyed

"u stupid sunlight u really have to ruin my sleep" y/n groans in frustration and annoyance
author plss introduce me I have to get freshened up I have an interview today remember.
Author POV
YAH!! I have to do the work here ugg fine😒

This is y/n she is 24 is getting ready for an job interview it's not her first but second she was in America for studies and her first proper company job she left the country since she was in extreme danger, her secret mafia identity was almost exposed.
End of author POV

Currently getting ready I just put mascara, lipgloss and a little tint I am not a fan of makeup I prefer natural skin don't know what's wrong with bish'es these day every day I see girl wearing heavy make I wonder how long it takes them o remember the last time I wore that much makeup on my Indian friends wedding it took them 3 hours .
Anyways I walked to the cafe near my apparentement 5min away from me I text my best friend to meet me there.

The phone POV

Y/n: dumbo where are you

Ha-joon: I am on the way to the cafe meet you there

Y/n:ok dont be late dumb ass

Ha-joon:YAH!! MIND YOUR LANGUAGE I AM 1 YEAR ELDER THEN U DONT FORGET😡

Y/n: ok ok chill I am sorry hal-abeoji

Ha-Joon: YAH LITTLE CHIPMUNK
AISH THERE IS NO POINT ARGUING WITH U
I WILL BE THERE IN 2MIN

Y/N:bahahaha ok see you 🤣🤣

End of phone POV

As soon as ha-Joon arrived he smacked the back of her head "ahhhh! What was that for? "
She turned around only to see a laughing figure lying on the floor of the cafe in front of everyone she started hitting him with a empty cup she took from the counter. They soon entered the cafe and was greeted by a kind waitress "good morning what can I get you two" , "morning yes we would like to have 1 ice caramel latte and roasted almond latte with almond milk please also make the caramel latte with whipped cream thank you" okay that will be 30, y/n takes out ha-joon's wallet from his pocket and pays, "yahhh chipmunk who told you to use my money I was going to pay for myself😭😭" "chill cry baby I will pay you back later" ha-Joon looked at y/n stunned "ca aaaan you repeat what you just said" "I said I will pay you later " "holy shit y/n are u okay did u hit ur head somewhere??? Wait a second y/n are you nervous for the interview??"

Y/n looks down and says "uhhh yea kinda but I am serious tho I will pay you back" "no no no y/n I was kidding chill and hey don't worry ok ur going to do great I am positive about it hmm" realization hit "oh shit I will get late for the interview let's go" you drag him out outside and get in the car on the way to The Jeon Empire's.

Finally reaching we entered the basement parking, parked the car and went inside the building and damn the interior looked classic and beautiful "good morning I am here for the interview?" "Good morning miss can I know your name???" "Yea it's y/n" "oh miss y/n welcome plss got to the 26th floor and wait in the waiting room ur name will be called. Thank you. Good luck my dear child" "thank you", you bowed and went from the stair case because you hated the elevators.

Ohhh y/n you have a lot of stairs for u to climb after about 15min you reached huffing and panting yn u finally made it now hurry you will get late running of to the waiting room only to see girls with really short dresses almost revealing everything thing looking at them made you feel like trowing up is this a company or strip club you thought to urself 30min pass by all the girls coming out of the rooms with annoyed and angry faces damn must be rejected harshly you thought to ur self chuckling a little.