[22]

"Remind me why are we here again?" Jimin let out a frustrated sigh.

"Your cousins dragged us here," Ahin shrugged off.

Jimin click her tongue in annoyance. To be honest, she really hates loud noise. The need to walk out from this club with Ahin is getting stronger than ever as some random girls keep on glancing at her fiancee.

Although Ahin's arm is wrap around Jimin the whole time, those girls still haven't got the signal that Ahin is out of the market.

It's Friday and her lovely cousins had invited both of them for a night out. Like they said we barely had time together.

The thought of being in the same room as those roaches had Jimin gag. She hates them to the core so why would she still went along with them?

It was Ahin's idea.

She don't know what ghost had possessed her fiancee but Ahin said just play along.

Not questioning anything since she knew Ahin's cheeky brain might've plan something.

With their friends had tagged along with them, meaning Ahin do have something to explain to her once this night is over.

"It's been awhile since I last come to this place," Ryujin said after sipping her alcohol.

"Obviously because you three musketeers were gone for months remember," Jisu rolled her eyes.

"Chill no need to come at our asses babe," Yuna said kissing her girlfriend's cheek in attempt to calm her down.

"Can we not do this right now? I wanna relax for the whole night," Ningning scoffed at her friends.

"Why did they have to bring their cocky friends along?" Eunju grunts quietly as not to be heard by the couple and their friends.

"It doesn't matter. Just stick to your lame ass plan," Jeonghun hushed.

"You'll thank my lame ass later once this works," Eunju threw her brother a glare.

Jeonghun did not lie when he said her sister's plan is the most cliché stuff he had ever heard. But why not he just get along with it. Who knows it might work.

Right now, they had to wait for the right moment for Ahin to leave Jimin's side. But seems like it's impossible as the couple is sticking to each other like the industrial glue. Inseparable.

They were the one who invited the couple yet they only talk to like what Eunju had called them, cocky friends.

A moment had past, Ahin finally left Jimin. The siblings notice Ahin pointing at the bar, probably wanting to get a few shots.

Ahin walk to the bar but not before placing a quick kiss on Jimin's lips while the raven is pouting.

Jeonghun had to surpass his jealousy when Ahin kissed Jimin. Once this is over, he will claim that luscious lips as his. He can't wait for it to happen.

"Jimin, it's not like Ahin is gonna run away. Chill yourself bitch," Yeji snorted.

Jimin throw her a glare but the other cat eyed girl remain unbothered. She is used to it anyway.

Ahin chuckles, leaving her sulking kitten and walking to the bar. She wanted to get a few shots because why not. It's not like she's doing this everyday tho.

While she was drinking her shots, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her neck.

She thought it was Jimin but she recognise Jimin's perfume and the taller girl is sure that this is not the raven's usual scent.

Ahin yank the arms harshly.

"Get your hands off me," Ahin said coldly causing shivered running down Eunju's spine.

That's hot. I like it.

Eunju smirks.

"Chill. We came here to relax. I just want to talk that's all," Eunju giggled and settled herself on the empty stool beside Ahin.

"And I don't feel like talking," She shut her off.

Playing hard to get huh? Tsk, I'm way better than Karina.

Eunju rolls her eyes in annoyance at the thought of her so called perfect cousin.

"I don't have any other motives. Just want to have a great night," Eunju said after placing her order at the bartender.

"I've never said you had any motives. You made it seems like you have one," Ahin nonchalantly spoke.

Eunju bite her inner cheek. She almost spill her main plan.

Thankfully, she manage to cover it with an innocent giggle.

"Nah. It's just in your head. I don't mean anything. The week has been rough for us. So I figured why not we all have fun tonight. It's weekend anyway," Eunju grazed her fingers lightly against Ahin's firm bicep.

Eunju try not to drool as she didn't want Ahin to be any suspicious of her again.

"It was nice of you,"

Eunju grin at the compliment but she soon is replaced by a frowning face at Ahin's next sentence.

"But I'd rather spend my time alone with Jimin,"

Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! When are you gonna look at me too?!

Eunju is upset at the mention of Jimin's name. Jimin this. Jimin that. Seeing Jimin on the magazines cover wearing luxury stuff really ticks her off. She is wondering if Jimin disappear, will Ahin look at her?

Eunju slightly shook her head.

Get yourself together Eunju! Do you want Ahin or not? If you want her, then get your ass on the line now!

She silently sigh before putting on her most innocent smile on her face.

The plan is to get drunk, seduce Ahin and pretend to sleep with Ahin. She was planning to make Jimin thinks that Ahin got her pregnant and once the raven know about it, they will have a huge fight that will lead them to breaking up.

Eunju smile at the thought of having Ahin's kids. Not just she can get Ahin, she can also live in luxury like she had always dream of.

"I'm gonna throw up," Eunju announced after getting her fifth shots.

Ahin scrunches her nose.

"Come here. Let's get you to the comfort room," Ahin helped her by holding her waist and lead her to the nearby comfort room.

Jeonghun grin wickedly as he saw Eunju finally get the plan work.

He look to the side and silently cheer when Jimin happens to watch the scene unfolding. He saw the cold stare and he knew shit is about to happen soon.

Unbeknownst to the siblings, they had actually fell into Ahin's trap.