I love you both

Dear Yedam and Mashiho,
there aren't many words to say how much I will miss you both. Your departure has hit me hard. It hurts knowing that I won't see you participate in future activities with the other members. It hurts knowing that there is a possibility that I won't see you together in the same frame again. I just want you both to know that despite everything that has happened, I'll be there waiting as much as I could possibly do for you guys to come back regarding your future careers and choices. Yedam, I am looking forward to your career as a producer. It is very promising. Especially, with all that talent you have. Mashiho, your departure hurts even more. You were and are one of my biases. I saw you overcome everything that got in your way. I hope you are doing better health wise. The main priority is for you to be healthy and happy. I'll miss you very much and hope to see you do even greater one day.

The point is, I don't know what I'll do without you two. These months I've been trying to stay strong but every now and then I would think about you two and your presence within everything about Treasure. You two for sure left a mark for all of us. I won't lie and say that I cried so much. Forever 12 is what I'm thriving for. Nothing could ever make me not think about you both with Treasure.

I'm really happy about something. That is, the way you two made me smile when I was feeling down. Yedam, I would sing my heart out to every single song you did. In fact, I did that right before writing this. Mashi, your iconic half moon cover would be on full replay. Your voice is just too wonderful to miss.
Again, as I have mentioned, everyone is here to support you. The sudden news were a little expected but you don't know what to expect once it actually hits you and becomes reality. I'm glad to say that I did get a chance to have some of your items, see your journey as you grew, and most importantly, that I got to know your existence. I love you both dearly. SUPER DUPER MUCH!!!!

November 8th, 2022 will be a day to remember :'(

Both of you take care of yourselves for me

Till I see you again 💙

It's going to be okay...