Phil's now home...

Philza's POV

I walked into the cabin and placed my things down from mining onto the table, I've been out mining all day since were been running low on iron lately. "Techno I'm back" I shout though the house but heard nothing back, so I started searching for him.

I checked everywhere and couldn't find him normally he would be reading a book next to the fire at this time of night. I sighs, backing my gear up and putting them in chests. I guess that he's out hunting, I go looking for him if he's not back by a few days or so. Techno normally goes out and hunt for a few days every now and again to get some peace and quite which is understandable.

I walk upstairs and found Wilbur and Tommy sleeping in their rooms, Tommy been staying every now and then, ever since he was exiled by Dream. He says it's because of nightmare and feels better being here away from La'manburg and where he was exiled. Wilbur been staying here ever since Dream brought him back to life he has nowhere to stay, people in La'manburg have said that they feel uncomfortable being around he since he blew up their country once.

I made my way down the hall passing their rooms and made my way to my bedroom and i fall asleep.

3rd Person POV

Dream wakes up after a few hours being asleep. He sits up hissing at the pain in his side. He looks down and sees Techno red cape and starts playing with the it. Dream was wearing his normal attire, his green hoodie, black jean, combat boats and a black turtleneck under his hoodie all expert his mask of course but everything was coved in dry blood and a few rips there and then. You could see the bandages Techno warped around his arms and legs. Techno looked over to see that Dream was awake and playing with his cape, he silently laughs at the childish act. Something stands out to Techno is that how dull one of his eye looks, and how one is milky white.

Dream finally noticed that Techno was there and looked at him. "Techno?" Dream says barely whisper but Techno could still hear due to his good hearing. "Hey mate" Techno responses. That was all they say to each other for awhile. Dream went back to playing with Techno's cape and Techno just though about stuff and that's how they spend the next few hours in silence.

A conversation was brought up every now and then but it was mostly Techno doing the talking and Dream nodding every now and then since it hurt to talk.

After a few hours both of them fell asleep with Dream on Techno's shoulder.

________________________________________________________________________________

WORDS 464

Sorry it's a bit short next one will hopeful be a bit longer

November 8th

8:19 pm