Chp 4

Audience = Bold

Normal = Movie

Italic = Dream

The three share a taxi back to Dominic's house where Brian says farewell to Dominic and Amelia. However, as Dom is about to step inside his house, where an after-party is going on, he invites Brian to join it.

Watching the racers enjoying a party and not looking for Dom or Amelia sparked feelings of anger. Damon and Caroline were going to say something but they were beat by Tyler, "That's messed up. You guys are partying while two of your crew are missing. What if they were arrested or got hurt? Then what?! Just continue like nothing's wrong?!"

Vince stood up and faced Tyler, "Hey! You weren't there, man. You don't know us. None of you do. So back off!"

"Vince!" Dom stood up and approached him. "Sit down. We are all here for the same thing, for the same person, Amelia. Sit down and shut up."

Klaus whispered to Tyler, "Enough. When the time comes, we'll deal with them." Klaus was insinuating that the humans will not be leaving the theater alive, whether killed or undead.

Brian is not well-received by Dominic's team. Amelia looked around the party and saw Leon had a girl sitting on his lap. She told Dom she was going to bed. Dom looked at her and nodded his head. His eyes followed her as she went upstairs and then looked around. Dom saw what made her upset and went over to Leon. Leon tried to tell Dom, "Hey, we were just about to go looking for you." Dom smacked Leon's hand making him drop his drink.

Dom went up to Vince and grabbed two beers next to him, one of which was Vince's. Vince asked Dom, "Why did you bring the "buster"?" Dom turns back to Vince, "Because the "buster" kept us out of handcuffs!" He reached Brian, "You can have any beer you want as long as it's a Corona." Brian grabs one of the beers. Dom points out, "That one is Vince's so enjoy it." Brian uses his shirt to wipe the rim before he takes a drink.

Dominic leaves upstairs with his girlfriend Letty, and tensions mount when Brian is left alone with Vince, Leon, and Jesse. However, Mia interrupts and pulls Brian away from the trio to join her for a drink in the kitchen. She points out to Brian that her brother Dominic likes him and that it is unusual.

"Again, I was hoping for a fight." Katherine seemed to be getting bored and wanted to start something. She grew disappointed as everyone ignored her. She wanted to play with the newcomers, "Hey, Han?"

Han didn't look at her, "Skank." He just continued to snack on the trail mix bag he had in his pocket. Katherine huffed and pouted in her seat while the rest of the theater laughed.

Amelia tosses and turns from her nightmare. She dreams about her mom dying and voices whispering in her mind.

Caroline perks up a little, "Ooh, maybe we'll get to see her dream." The Mystic Falls crew loves Caroline but sometimes she can be so insensitive.

Amelia is driving home from a race she had partaken in. She had come in second behind Dom. She was on the phone with Mia, "Yeah, I know. Okay, I'll see you in the morning. Are we still getting those..." Amelia stopped speaking as she turned down her street and saw her house on fire. She could hear the sirens of emergency crews getting close.

She quickly pulled her car over and ran up to the house. Amelia tried to grab the doorknob but it was too hot. "Mom! No no no no! This can't be happening," Amelia ran to the back of the house so she could try that door. But the flames were even bigger and hotter back there like the fire started in the kitchen.