Chapter 7: Who is this stranger? (Part 1)

Just to clear things up really quick. In this fanfiction Boboiboy is 18, Fang is 19, Gopal is 20, Yaya is 19 and Ying is 17 (not sure what her age was in the 2nd movie so I just guessed) the reason I aged them up is probably self-explanatory already. Also, Bonnie’s activation of elements is affected by her emotions. The stronger her emotions, the stronger her elements and the more elements she is able to activate or use. 

??? POV:

He travelled along the halls, shifting from shadow to shadow. Keeping hidden from others' sight. 

He had never been inside the station, nor did he get closer to the big floating ship in space. The place that works to save power spheres.

And showing himself to them would only cause trouble and would also decrease the chances of him accomplishing his mission. 

Apparently, that has already happened and as proof are the two idiots following him behind. A green squared headed alien and a purple robot who bicker at each other every minute. 

These two were his so-called 'apprentices'. Ordered by the leader himself, which he was obliged to do because disobeying the captain would mean he would be a potential traitor in the organization.

But never in his life would he have thought to be with these two buffoons that seemed to lack brain cells.

Both don't seem to care nor do they plan to know that they are actually in the presence of one of the most infamous assassins in the galaxy. 

'Enough thinking of their idiocy and focus on assassinating or maybe 'taking' back what belongs to his captain is much more fitted for the task.' He thought to himself as he shook his head. 

In truth, he has been waiting for this moment. To take revenge for himself and show her the true color of the world they live in. After all, not everything is just rainbows and butterflies. Besides, she deserves the same thing that happened to him.

Years of built rage and envy inside him, hidden from plain sight and ready to be released at any given moment, but he must resist the urge. It could ruin the chances he- I mean they have and he does not want to go back to that filthy place his 'mentor' resides.

A place where selfishness and evilness grow and topples the weak who are unlucky to find themselves on the planet. 

He shuddered at the thought. Memories flashing in his mind. 
He had been living on that planet for nearly 7 years. Long story short the place was hell, you had to fight with your life on the line just to be given 'food' AKA scraps. 

His train of thoughts was interrupted as he was about to blend into another shadow. He caught a glimpse of purple hair from the corner of the wall.

JACKPOT

He stopped travelling from shadow to shadow and finally stopped on the corner. The male is now visible and can be seen by others, including his 'acquaintances'. 

"Why'd you stop eh?" The square headed alien asked. I shushed him by placing my index finger on my lip. 

A few seconds passed and he started to wave his hand then pointed at the direction where he saw the glimpse of purple hair, signaling for the two to follow him.

He continued to hide in the shadows, also using his powers on the others by turning his red scarf into a shadow and picking both of them up. Making them merge with the shadows just like him. 

They have to keep hidden and be very quiet as they follow the purple headed pair who was currently walking towards the control room.

They follow them for a couple of minutes. Waiting for the right time to strike.