forbidden desire

YouTube Story
🚫🔞
(Mafia's professor  And Rude Ceo)

They started kissing each other, At first it was soft kiss but after some time, this soft kiss turned into a aggressive kiss. Taehyung hand was roaming On jungkook entri body. Jungkook was whining and kissing the younger. After awhile they pulled away.

"Hyung, please persist it" jungkook was breathing heavily.
"Yeah why not" taehyung said and started vacating jungkook shirt. After this, taehyung arrived at Jungkook susceptible spot.

"Ahhh~~hyung, " Jungkook inserts taehyung more into him for more pleasure.
But taehyung spank on jungkook chest.
"It's daddy not hyung" taehyung left jungkook one spot and started sucking his second.
After sucking, taehyung removed jungkook pant and smirk.

"It will be interesting" Taehyung slide down his own pant.
Taehyung puts his tongue near the entrance of jungkook 👅.

"da-daddy please" jungkook moans.
"Daddy what? " taehyung spank on jungkook pink hole.
"Please-d-dont tease, i want you" jungkook roles his eyes due to pleasure.
Taehyung moves his tongue into jungkook without any warning.
"Ahhh~~~~~~So-go-good" Jungkook moves his head back.
Taehyung was moving his into jungkook pink hole, jungkook was moaning loudly and after 5 minutes.

"Dad-daddy i wan-wanna cu-cum" jungkook let out, then he felt a hard slap on his tigh.
"Ahhh~~~~SHIT" jungkookcouldn't hold it anymore so he released into taehyung mouth.
"you disobeyed your daddy, and daddy will punishe you" taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Sorry da----AHHHHHHH"jungkook screams when taehyung pulled his entire length into jungkook without preparation and warning.
" it-its hurting "Jungkook was crying and his nail was inside taehyung back.
" Hmmm.... "Taehyung started moving inside the jungkook with animalistic speed.

" Hyu-HYUNG PLEASE SLOW DOWN "jungkook was screaming in pain.
"shut up slut" taehyung pushed jungkook body with his high thrust.
"AHHH~ah~~~" jungkook body was pushing up and down with every thrust of taehyung. He was feeling pleasure but also pain. And after some time.

"Ahhh~~~im cuming" jungkook said and he was moaning loudly.
"Ahhhh~~~~~Not now" taehyung wasn't done, but jungkook released his cum.
Taehyung didn't stop after 5 rounds, now jungkook was hella tired. So he pinned taehyung on the bed and lay over him. And pinned his hand's above his head.
"Ahh~what are you doing? " taehyung said he was stil inside the jungkook.
"It's my turn babe" jungkook started moving inside the taehyung. Now taehyung was bottom.

"Ahhh~~~~~faster " taehyung grabbed jungkook hip and pulled him more inside.
"You-ar-are So-tig-tight" jungkook was pushing with high speed but due to the tightness of taehyung, he pulled out his length.
"Why did you pulled out? " taehyung said while moaning .

"Wait" jungkook puts taehyung legs on his shoulder and grabbed taehyung hip. "Are you ready?" Jungkook asked.
"Hmmm....yea " taehyung said
(Then jungkook entered his length into taehyung with full speed. Taehyung could feel jungkook length inside his stomach.
"Move"
Jungkook started moving with high speed while inserting him into taehyung.
"Ahhhh~~~" jungkook groans
"Ahhhh~~~~~more ahhh~~~~" taehyung moan.

Jungkook reached at taehyung real spot.
"Ahghhh~~~pl-please there" taehyung opend his mouth due to so much pleasure and jungkook started hitting taehyung spot.

"AGHHH~~~fast~~~~~" near the cum
"FUCK~~~~~" Jungkook and taehyung cumed together.

Continue on YouTube.

_________________