First day of school

A/N: HI! Before we get started I wanted to warn you guys about my grammar. So if I wrote something wrong pls don't tell me, cause then I would cringe even more than when I would when I find them myself . Does that even make sense, I just read that sentence like 10 times and I still don't know if I should leave it like this. Anyway enjoyyy

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*

I groaned as I turned my alarm clock off. Actually I could be thankful, I had a really weird dream about a clown and a circus.
,,Huh, thank you, that you didn't let me suffer more.'', I said while petting my damn alarm clock. Yeah I'm a little bit weird. I groaned once again, as I got out of bed and did my usual morning routine, I didn't shower though, I know most people do, but I just don't. I went to my closet and picked out some baggy pants and a f/c T-Shirt.( fav color) (Lmao if you don't want to wear that then just think of something else) I decided to let my hair down, and made my way downstairs to be greeted by my dad. ,,Hey, sweetheart, how'd you sleep?'' , he asked me while making some f/bf. (fav breakfast) ,,Yeah, I slept good, how bout you?'', I obv lied, I didn't want to tell him about the dream I had, It's just some stupid random anyway, well nightmare. ,,I slept great! I'm glad you did too! I know it will take some time to get used to our new home,but let's make the best out of it.'', he stated while putting f/bf on my plate. I just nodded understanding while shoving a peace of f/bf inside my mouth, that was a good enough answer for my dad.

——-
After I was done I helped my dad wash the dishes, said goodbye and off I went. My dad asked me if he should drive me to school, but I happily declined. I prefer to walk to school,it's a good opportunity to look around and I can also listen to some music, I do that like half of my time. But yeah there's still a little problem. I don't really know the way to school, my dumb ass forgot to ask dad. ,,Ugh, what am I gonna do.'' I sighed, when a blue trans am pulled up next to me, in it where sitting 4 boys looking my age. I kept walking taking some side glances at them. ,,Hey, doll. Need a ride?'' the one with the mullet said. ,, Are they talking to me? And doll? Bro what..'' I literally asked myself. I like to talk to myself quite often. I kept walking and turned my volume louder, as I drifted back in the world of music, but of course someone had to interrupt my peace. ,,Hey, I'm talking to you!'' , someone yelled again. Like seriously how loud is that guy, I can literally hear him yell through my headphones. I hesitantly turned around to look at the said boy. Now that I look at him he wasn't that bad looking. Nope no time for that. I pointed a finger at me as to ask him if he meant me. ,,Yeah,you. Or do you see any other hot girl around?'' I didn't even get into school and some random guy flirts with me. I mean I know I'm hot but damn. I was pulled out of my thoughts, when he asked me again. ,,So, need a ride?'',he was asked me getting obviously annoyed of my lack of response. I would be annoyed too. ,,Nah I can walk, but thanks for the offer.'', I said as confident as possible. It's totally not that, that a hot boy is talking to right now, and I may or not be the most talkative person. The mullet boy seemed not to be happy with my answer. ,,That wasn't a question.'', he said while getting even more pissed than he already was for god knows why. Damn what. He really expects me to go in a random car, that belongs to 4 highschool boys that look like killing people is their daily routine. No thanks. I took a second to look at all of the boys and they were all pretty good looking. Yeah it's not the right time, but still I have to. One of them stood the most out and gave me this pyscho vibe. He is pretty skinny and has black shady hair. Damn. Anyway. ,,Sorry, I don't even know you guys, and I really don't need a ride.'' ,I answered as polite as I could, so to not make any of then angry. After saying that I immediately sprinted of, ignoring all the calls I got, I could see the shady hair guy smirk in the corner of my eyes. I Man what was that all about. I hope I'm not gonna be late on my first day of school. Damn those boys stole a lot of time. I began running for my life and slowed my pace when I could see a big sign that said ,,Welcome to Derry Summer School Students,,. I stopped in front of the doors, and thought for a moment if I shouldn't rather go home and watch some horror movies in stead, but I know that I can't. I opened the doors to my new school, and stepped inside. Immediately everyones eyes were on me, It seems everyone knows each other, and of course now I am here who no one knows. Okay so first thing i have to go the principals office. I went past some students, then saw out of the corner of my eye the same boys who wanted to give a me ride. I took a quick glance only to see them already looking at me. Now I finally took a closer look at them. The mullet wearing one looks at me wants to fucking kill me, I can understand him though. Then theres the tallest one out of the group, I can't really tell what he's thinking of and to be honest, I don't really want to know, he keeps smirking at me. Bro literally staring into my soul. The mullet wearing asshole and the tall lanky boy look like two psychopaths. Welp. Then theres another blonde boy, he's also skinny and looks pretty much like draco malfoy from wish. Maybe they are cousins or something. Last but not least a more chubby guy with a cap. The last two don't seem too bad, but you should never judge a book by it's cover. Yeah, yeah. I quickly went through the crowd and stopped for a second. Oh, yeah right, I don't even know where the principal office is. Omg! How dumb can I be.
I took a look around to look for someone who looked at least a little bit nice, when I spotted girl with long ginger hair standing next to some lockers. Something I also noticed is her beautiful freckles. She truly was gorgeous.

A/N: This is def longer than the first chapter, but you deserved it for waiting so long. I wanted to make it longer, but my motivation gave up. WELL. SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!