𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

꧁🄿2|🄲17꧂❨

꧁🄿2|🄲17꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫❩

JUST LIKE REBEKAH HAD SUSPECTED, EDWARD WAS ANGRY WHEN HE RETURNED FROM FLORIDA

JUST LIKE REBEKAH HAD SUSPECTED, EDWARD WAS ANGRY WHEN HE RETURNED FROM FLORIDA. So she had stayed inside her room, not wanting to hear the screaming match that would no doubt begin between Rosalie, Edward, and Emmett. But, she knew Edward would come into her room eventually to yell at her too when he learned that Rebekah had the redhead in her grasp - only to lose her. Jasper had visited her, promising it wasn’t her fault that Victoria had gotten away, and the youngest Cullen appreciated the effort.

She still hadn’t talked to Emmett since she used her gift on him. 

She hated using her gift, it always felt like she was forcing her family to be calm. With Jasper, he could do it subtly, but with Rebekah, she had to have her hand somewhere on their body in order for her to make them calm. The last time she had used her gift was when James had nearly killed her and Bella. She had used it on Bella when Edward had sucked the venom from the human, wanting to provide the girl some sort of comfort - she used her gift. 

Bella wasn’t in the right mind to notice the calmness radiating in her body at the time, and that was why she hadn’t realized that Rebekah had a gift.

A knock on the door pulled her from her thoughts, and she called out a quiet come-in from where she sat on her bed, pausing her episode of the Originals. Edward walked in after that, his face blank - but Rebekah could see how exhausted he was. 

“Esme said you haven’t come out yet. And Emmett is still a bit grouchy after last night - I figured you can use some company.” Edward explained as he took a seat on the bed, and Rebekah frowned, having braced herself for a scolding.

“You're not mad?” She asked and Edward let out a sigh. 

“I am a little, but there is always next time. She’s a lot older than you and stronger. I am just glad you weren’t hurt.” Rebekah smiled at her brother and he continued. “I also brought you something, Esme was going to have Emmett bring it to you, but he would have burned it.” He reached into the pocket of his coat and pulled out an envelope.