𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

꧁🄿2|🄲18꧂❨

꧁🄿2|🄲18꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞❩

REBEKAH WHIPPED HER HEAD FROM SIDE TO SIDE HOPING TO FIND THE NECKLACE

REBEKAH WHIPPED HER HEAD FROM SIDE TO SIDE HOPING TO FIND THE NECKLACE. She was so attached to the dam that she was the only one around to touch it. The girl felt like crying after an hour of looking for the necklace, and plopped onto a rock, putting her head in her hands - soft cries leaving her lips.

And while she understood it was just a silly piece of jewelry, it was also her coven crest, and it had been a gift from Esme and Carlisle after a year of living in the coven. They had given her that along with the adoption paper and Rebekah had quickly swept her new parents into a hug. She was still a minor and she needed a guardian. 

Now though, she had lost it and while yes she could always get another one - she didn’t want another one. She wanted this one. 

And there was no telling where in the hell it was. 

“Way to go, Rebekah, you lost the damn necklace. Why didn’t you listen to Esme and take the damn thing off?” She cried softly, shaking softly against the rocks, but when her senses were hit with the smell of wet dog and the sound of footsteps reached her ears - her head shot up. 

Standing across the water, was a boy who couldn’t have been but about sixteen and he was watching with worried eyes. She could tell he was a pack member, having caught a whiff of his scent the second he stepped out of the treeline. 

“Hey, are you okay?” The boy asked, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. “I heard you crying and well I was worried.”

“It’s stupid…” Rebekah mumbled under her breath as she wrung her hands together. “You should probably go, your pack won’t be happy if they find you talking to me.” She didn’t mean to sound rude, but the last thing she wanted to do was talk to her mortal enemy. 

The boy shrugged as he took a seat on the bank of the river. “You might be right, but if my mom knew I left a girl alone to cry - she would kill me. Besides it obviously isn’t nothing.”

Rebekah huffed lightly. “I lost a necklace. It’s a locket with two pictures that mean a great deal to me.”

“Wait, you're the girl who got between Paul and the big vampire!” The boy smiled as he leaned up slightly. “That must have been kinda scary.”