CHAPTER 2

ೃ⁀➷

your pov

The dirty-blonde haired male took a sharp breath before pushing the arms that was around his shoulder away, as he turned around, he saw the so-great Hanma Shuji. He looked at him up and down, seeming to glare at him. "Now, now. Aren't you so glad to see me healthy and happy?" the male says in an enthusiastic tone. Kreideprinz look over Shuji's hand holding a cigarette. "All i see is you causing more damage and harm to your own body. Specifically your lungs." The male says blankly. He had no intentions on even being around the guy who looks like he does drugs for a living. "Now don't be like that Albedo-kun~ I'm simply just here to see how the chalk prince was doing." Albedo rolled his eyes, for him, he saw Hanma nothing but a waste of space. All the male does is randomly pull him in alleyways and force him to come with him and a few of his minions which was utterly annoying. He does not like being involved into fights especially gang fights as this could lead into living in fear or even danger for your own family and kins. Albedo does not want Klee or any of his known friends to be living in fear and worry of him just not coming home one day. Yet Hanma went blind eye on all of that, he doesn't take opinions nor' no's and desicions from someone else lightly. He will do anything he was ordered or what he wanted for his own.

"I have said this a hundred times already, leave me alone. I have no plans on even being with you whatsoever." Albedo was about to leave before he got grabbed in the arm and pulled into a hug, Hanma's arms embracing around his shoulders. "Don't leave me alone, Albedo-kun.. We haven't even had our fun yet." the male whispers in the prince's ear. The chalk prince was frozen in place with a blank expression. His hand slowly traveled to the tall man's arms, "Let me go." he says, the male did not budge but made his brace on the prince tightly, "Not yet.. Let us atleast have a little fun." Hanma says with a creepy grin as he nuzzles in Albedo's neck, holding his wrist. Albedo wasn't dumb, Hanma knew how the prince can think of ways how to get out of this situation, when things like this happens, he ends up hurt. But, Shuji doesn't mind, he enjoys it actually, every hit in his face? Getting pinned down makes his heart melt so fast. His heart was racing, so as Albedo's. 

they stayed like this for a while before Albedo finally surrenders, putting down all the force in his body, Hanma smiled before letting go off his wrist and hugging him from the back tightly, "I lo-" the male was cutted off as the prince suddenly gripped on his arms using his hands before lifting him up and throwing him in the ground, Hanma landed on his back as he looks up at Albedo. "I don't wanna hear that coming out of your mouth, so if you please. Stop bothering me or we'll continue to be like this." Albedo says before grabbing his bag and leaving the alleyway, The tall male just stayed in his position in the ground as he looks at Albedo's back, smiling. It.. felt so good. He wanted for them to be like this, to continue being like this. 

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

TIMESKIP!

Albedo has came home, with the ice-creams he had promised for Klee,  Ms.Lisa had already went home as the two kiddos was left at home.

"Big brother Albedo?" the little girl called, the older male hummed in response as he continued to make the girl's bed, "When will mommy come back?" Albedo was silent, before standing up and picking the little girl up. "Sooner, Klee. Your mommy will come back sooner." he says, as he lays the little girl in the bed. "Do you think she'll still come back..?" the little girl asked with a frown, Albedo smiled sweetly before patting Klee's head. "Why don't we go fishing tomorrow with your friend, Klee?" the male asked, dodging the question. in truth, Albedo was losing hope that Alice will even come back for her daughter, it seems like her "job" is far more important than raising her daughter with attention and love as a mother, Albedo himself never knew what was Alice job was about, he never saw her work when she was around. "Can we use Klee's dodocos?!" the little girl shrieked. The prince only smiles, before nodding. "We can do anything, princess. Now go and have a rest, will you Klee?"  the male asked, the child shook their head, "I want big brother to sing for me." she says, Albedo.. wasn't really good with singing himself. "Klee, you know big brother can't really sing.."
"But Ms. Lisa sung me a lullaby! Can't you do it to.?" the child asked, frowning. Lisa, just like a harmony in the wind, had a soothing voice that makes you go back again and again, when you can't you find something similar.  Albedo wanted his sister to sleep peacefully, without a frown or a hint of  sadness in her face. She wanted her to enjoy her childhood. The chalk prince sighs, "Of course, anything for you Klee." he says, as he took a breath. Klee lightly squealed in excitement,as she
 swiftly going under the covers, Albedo lift his hand as he pats the little kid's head, before opening the small light lamp in the table as he closes the lights and sat beside his sister, Klee laid her head to her brother's arm as she hugs him, Albedo looked at his sister before smiling, he had a song in mind.. It wouldn't be as good but it would be enough.

he closes his eyes, as Klee did so, 

"My baby, my baby.. You're my baby, say it to me." he sings, "Tell your baby, I'm your baby."
"I , bet on losing dogs, i know their losing and i'll pay for my place, By the ring where i'll be looking in their when their down, I'll be there on their side. I'm losing by their side."
"Will you let me, baby, lose, on losing dogs. I know they're losing and i'll pay for my place. By the ring, where i'll be looking in their eyes when their down." 
"I wanna feel it..I bet on losing dogs. I always want you when I'm finally fine,"
"How'd you be over me looking in my eyes when i come." the male stopped for a second as he catches his breath turning his head to his sister, Klee has already closed her eyes, he smiles before finally thinking that's enough, he slowly moves his arm, as he places her head to the pillow, before standing up, picking up toys that was scattered in the ground as he puts it in the basket beside the closet, Albedo looks to her sister as he opens the door to leave, until, "Brother, what does it feel to bet on losing dogs?" she asked. Albedo only gave the girl a smile, "You'll know once you grow up." he says, before closing the door and making his way downstairs.

flopping in the couch, he laid there his arm covering his eyes, hm. He has two problems to deal with, first. How the fuck will he and Klee get away with using her dodocos. Second, Shuji. He knows he's in trouble for what he had done earlier. And just laying around will not help.. He stood up as he locks all the doors and windows that someone could possibly enter, before making his way in his own room, opening the door he was greeted with the reeking smell of ciggarettes. Hanma got into his room once again. "Get out, Shuji." he says, the tall male revealed himself behind the desk, "You got me, as smart as ever Albedo-kun." he says, "What do you want now?" he asks, Shuji only walk past him as he sat in the bed, "I wanna sleep with you." Albedo almost choked, "Are you out of your damn mind?!" Albedo raised his voice, he could've shouted if it wasn't for him remembering his sleeping sister upstairs. "Hey, hey calm down~ I didn't meant like having sex or something..  But if you insist-" the male was cut off as a pillow was thrown at him, "I was joking! Gee, do you really hate sex that much?"
"Say another word regarding about sex and i will end your life." the chalk prince threatens. "I guess that's a yes then, but seriously. I didn't asked if we can sleep together for sex. I meant something likeee.. Keeping each other warm you know?~ Cuddling perhaps?"
"Go cuddle with the floor."
"Oh come on!"
Albedo sighs in fraustration, "I'm tired Shuji. I'm not sleeping with you, and i'm not joining any other shit your planning. I am tired. I want a rest even just tonight, i wanna sleep without worry. So please." the male balled his fist, "Get out, i don't want you here." Shuji was silent, before standing up and smiling at the male. 

"Of course. Anything for you, Albedo."

Chapter ended .

extra;
facts ! 
1. Albedo didn't finish the song till the end as he didn't wanted to introduce Klee on certain things such as death, and murder yet. The line, "Someone to watch me die" made his heart ache for some reason. As he slowly realized the alignment with the song and his dreams, even him himself. 

2. Alice had been gone for almost a few months if i'm correct, and with no proper communication with her children (and her friends), it's undefinable if the woman is even still is alive or dead. 

3. Albedo and Hanma has a unknown relationship. It's unsure how they ended up like this.

4. Klee holds a special place in Albedo, if you can call it- heart. That if she dissappears, he'll crumble to pieces, as that Klee is the only thing that's keeping his heart altogether and having no one to expect once he comes home will affect him dearly. (Is this foreshadow? We don't know!)

5. Albedo is Asexual. 

Note/s;

Reine here, apologize for the delay of the publish of this chapter! I also apologize if it's quite short. School has been keeping me busy and i'm also still trying to improve my mental health. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

oh and the song Albedo had sung is called "I bet on losing dogs" by mitski, be sure to check her out! this is a cover made by "bourbak" on youtube, that's all! have a nice day/nighy.
https://youtu.be/Sdj7DN2qI0w