Saint Dominic Savio

Italy

I just traveled to italy a few days ago in my time machine, and something really bad is happening

2 boys are filling some stoves up with snowballs, Imagine how much trouble they would be in.

A few minutes later, I see a very angry priest with a class, the priest is trying to find whoever put the snowballs in the stove, but i decided to tell him

"ITS THE TWO BOYS OVER THERE!!"

I realised they cant hear me, maybe because im just screaming at glass.

As I was wiping the moist on the window, i saw the 2 boys framed the guy who told them to stop.

I could've said something, but i decided to keep my mouth shut, because I might moist the glass again and everyone can see it because its a cold winter day.

The priest told the boy to lean on the wall for the whole class.. Thats not much of a punishment, even though he doesent deserve it.

And the priest scolded the boy, and I overhead the conversation, so i decided to watch what was happening.

After the lesson, me and some other kids told the priest that the guy he scolded wasnt the true culprit.

and a few minutes later, i heard the same priest talking to the same guy.

I heard that the boys name was "Dominic"

Time skip

Its early October.. and I see the same dude with a different priest..

I'm too shy to approach the both of them, ill approach them another time.

i think ill just roam around.

My clothes seem very different from the other clothes that they are wearing..

Until i heard about "a tailor of souls" that sounds ridiculous!

I got too tired from walking and I sat down, this is very unfamiliar because theres not that much technology.

I got bored and decided to open my phone

At least its open.. but i realized something..
I cant charge!

luckily, my phone is at a hundred percent, I have to save my battery

Time skip

A few days pass by, I was awake at the streets in the middle of the night, until I saw the same priest and same boy running fast, so I decided to follow them.

I see that they are at a womans house.. while the woman looks sorrowful.

"My husband is dying, he has lost his faith from the church. He wants to make his last confession, father. The lord has brought you here!" Pleaded the woman.