chapter 8. "letter"

Keqing left Ganyus house and sat in her room. "I can't keep it hidden that I love her, I have to do something, but what?" She asked herself. She took some paper and a pen and began to write something.

"Dear Ganyu,

I dont know if you will read this, but it doesn't matter. You're always asking me why i act weird the last time, so it's time for you to know the answer. I am so so so deeply in love with you, since we grew up i started to catch more and more feelings for you. i just can't keep hiding it from you. I know you like someone else, but i wanted you to know why, and don't keep asking yourself that. The way you look, the way you talk, they way you are just drives me crazy. I know i'm a fool now, but i know you hate unanswered questions. So yes, i love you so fucking much. Remember that i will never stop loving you like this.

Love, Keqing."

And then she put it away in her desk drawer. She felt better when she wrote it down, its easier than just telling her. When the right time comes, I'll give it to her.

The next day

It was 10 AM, Ganyu texted her.

Ganyuyu 🐏🍓
Hey Keqing, I called you like 18 times! Is everything okay?

Ke-ching💸

Yeah I'm okay, I was just a little tired don't worry.

Ganyuyu🐏🍓

If you say so.. well, can you please tell me why you act so.. uh.. strange?.. these days?

Ke-ching💸
Strange? Have I acted strange?

Ganyuyu🐏🍓
Very actually... do you mind if I come over?

Ke-ching💸
I don't mind, my parents aren't home either so they wouldn't mind

10 minutes later she knocked on the door. "Hey Keqing! I'm glad to see you!" And she hugged her. They sat on her bed. "Hey, you know you can tell and ask me anything, right?" Ganyu said while hugging her tight. "Yeah I know, it's just... I don't know.." Keqing said. "Maybe I should just tell her I like her, or give her the letter?" She thought. "I'm going to the bathroom for a moment" She said. "Okay" Ganyu answered. When Keqing left, Ganyu started to look around. "What is she hiding from me?" And looked in her desk counter. Inside there was a letter, "for Ganyu" Ganyu thought for a moment. "What is that? It would be rude if i opened it.. no Ganyu, don't open it!" And she put it away. Then Keqing walked in, seeing Ganyu looking at her drawings. "Did she opened the letter? Fuck no.." and she started to panick for a moment. "You're good at drawing, Keqing! I didn't knew you liked drawing." Keqing wasn't panicked anymore. "Oh thanks! I got some drawing lessons from my uncle, and it seems I do like it." She said. "But what if she saw the letter..." and she started to panick again. "Keqing?" Ganyu said for the 63th time. "Oh sorry, I zoned out for a moment" She replied full of embarrassment. "It's okay, want to watch "The Kardashians" again?" She asked. "Yeah, sure" and they sat on the couch.

After a hour, Keqing's parents got home. "Hey Sweetie! Oh, and hey Ganyu!" Her mom said. "Couldn't you ask us to bring someone over?" Her dad said. "Honey it's Ganyu, She's always welcome" Her mom said. Her dad walked away, ignoring the girls. "Don't mind him, he's drunk again" Ganyu tried her best not to say "as father as daughter", but Keqing already stared at her like "no, don't".

They went to Keqings room again. "Do you mind if I stay here for the night?" She asked. "I don't mind, I'd love to" She replied with. Keqing saw the tears rolling down Ganyu's face. "Is everything Okay?" She asked. "M-my parents are fighting the whole morning, I'm scared something will happen.." keqing hugged her tightly. "It's okay, I know the feeling, remember 5 years ago?" She asked. "Yes, I remember you were in tears, having panick attacks the whole time while my parents were comforting you" Ganyu answered. "Yeah, don't worry, your parents always made it okay after a fight, right?" "Yes, but this is worse.. my dad looked like he was about to hit my mom.." and she cried more in Keqing's arms. "Wait, my mom is calling, I'll be back soon" and she ran away to pick up the phone. Meanwhile she left, Keqing looked in het desk counter. "The letter moved.. but it's not opened.." She was scared she opened and readed it. "No, Ganyu is loyal, she wouldn't do anything whitout my permission" and then Ganyu came back.

"What did she say?" Keqing asked. "She said that it's better to stay here and that's its all going to be alright" She replied. Keqing comforted her and made some smores and hot chocolate. "Thanks you so much for being in my life, Keqing" and she kissed her on the cheek. And Keqings heart began to beat faster. After some hours of watching YouTube, doing games and some  other things they got more bored.

Hii! Actually this chapter is kinda based on real life actions, like the letter, because It really is easier to write things down instead of communication, and the fight between both parents actually relates to me.