Class 2-A

(Sorry! I forgot to mention that Class 1-A and Class 1-B are now a year older, Class 1-B and Class 2-B respectively! I apologize for any confusion!)

I slowly pushed the giant door out of the way and walked into the classroom. Just like the halls, it was gigantic sparsely decorated. At least the desks were normal-sized. Looking at the class itself, I noticed that Sho was a part of this class! I'm glad that I get to share a class with him since I feel like I won't fit in well with everyone here due to the age gap. 

I looked around for the owner of the voice from before but only discovered a man in his late thirties (I think. He looks old but also young in a way?) half asleep in a yellow sleeping bag. He was lying in the middle of the raised front, a bit behind the centre podium. His long coal-black hair streamed out of the sleeping bag and I tried my best not to step on it, instead raising my foot over and taking a step closer to the podium. I stopped a little to the left of it, not quite confident enough to speak from behind it.

I straighten back up, regaining the composure I had earlier. I then smile before speaking. "My name is Y/n Todoroki, but I'm fine with Y/n," I address the situation of the Todoroki-Todoroki problem since I know Shoto doesn't like being called Shoto by anyone other than his friends. "My quirk is Hydrokenisis or Water Manipulation, and I can basically control any form of water," I explained quickly since I knew that I'd be able to give a great demonstration during any training activities. "If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them," I add politely, smiling.

One boy with hair like fire, spikey in every direction, raised his hand and, thankfully, started speaking before I had to call on him. "My name's Eijiro Kirishima," he smiles, his sharp, shark-like teeth greeting me. He then continues. "So you're related to Todoroki-kun?" He asked politely, hoping that he wasn't assuming anything. "Because you two share the same last name but don't look anything alike,"

I chuckle softly before answering. "Yes, we're related, but not by blood. I was adopted by Endeavour when I was little because my parents died," A quiet spreads over the class and I worry if I've ruined the mood. "It's alright that you asked since I don't remember my parents very well. I was too little to remember anything," That bit's a half-lie since I do remember a couple of memories, like the smell of leather from my father's bookshelf and the way my mother used to sing my worries away. Thankfully that addition lightened the mood.

Another hand was raised into the air, this time belonging to a tentative boy with leafy-green hair and emerald eyes. I could practically feel how nervous he was as if I was holding him captive and forcing him to work for me. "Um..." he started, evidently unable to put his thoughts into words. "H-How old are you?" he asks, not before quickly adding on in hopes of not offending me. "I-it's fine if you don't answer, I-"

"That's alright," I smile reassuringly. The next chance I get, I'm going to teach this guy how to be confident. "I'm fourteen, going on fifteen," I explained, but I didn't account for the reaction of the class. It was stupid of me to forget that I was still a year younger than them.

"14!!" Exclaimed a few of the kids. I couldn't pinpoint a certain reaction to an individual, but I could see the shock on everyone's faces, except for one particular person. His explosive ash-blonde hair immediately reminded me of a pomeranian, and I almost couldn't stop a snicker as I thought of it. His eyes were a violent red, sharp and cunning, matching his personality. His scowl seemed to be etched into his face as if it never went away. He was seated in the second row beside Kirishima (I think that was his name?), obviously annoyed by the new addition to his class. 

He took another glance at me, my eyes meeting his for a brief second before he rolled his eyes and scoffed. "That stupid mouse put you in the wrong class. We don't need someone to babysit," He then smirks, obviously proud that he put me down like that.

My smile faltered as he insulted not only me but Principal Nezu. I can't stand the fact he had to put down a respected member of the school staff force, and hell knows how hard he works to make sure his students are safe and learning how to become this country's line of defence. I could have chewed the hell out of him, but I decided that this wasn't the time. My smile faltered, and my warm, kind tone was replaced with a frosted-over version of it. 

"Complain to him yourself, if you have a problem with his decision," I argued back, already knowing that I'll hate this guy with everything in my guts. I can't believe this guy hasn't had a reality check before. I then smile warmly once again before taking a seat next to Sho. He doesn't say anything, moving his things in silence. I always forget about how quiet he is in public.

Just as I finished setting my things down, a bunch of girls ended up rushing to my side to talk to me. I discreetly scooched closer to Sho, a bit nervous. Within ten seconds, I was barricaded in my seat. I guess I shouldn't have been so nervous about making new friends, even if it was my strong suit. 

"Hi!" I started the conversation politely, but before I could even finish, a girl with light-pink skin, pink hair, and yellow bark-like horns took my hands and clasped them in her own. I was taken aback, but I smiled widely. This girl knows how to get someone's attention and friendship.

"My name's Mina Ashido, but I'm fine with Mina!" She quips quickly, my brain barely registering the words that come out of her mouth before she starts talking a mile a minute again. "This is Ochako Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu Ausi..." She lists the names of everyone surrounding me as if the world's going to end any minute and this was crucial information on how to survive.

"We all really, really, really want you to be our friend and since the bell's going to ring any second now, do you want to sit with us for lunch?" she continues, and my head's spinning from all the information that I hope I properly recorded.  Before I even take the question in I nod, a habit that I should get rid of, and she squeals excitedly. "Yay!" She cheers, jumping a bit. "You won't regret it!" she finally finishes just as the bell rings. Her energy had rubbed off on me, and now I was beaming just like the rest of the group. They can talk fast, but I can keep up. I guess I won't be as lonely as I though I'd be. I sighed just before we left. 

I'll be alright. 

I smile softly before I run to catch up with my friends.