A Second Encounter

Monday... Great.

Reluctantly getting out of bed, I turned off my alarm, which I had set to sleep. I looked at the time and cursed. It was ten past five, declaring me late for my morning training with Sho. Hurriedly, I hopped into the shower, did some skincare, and struggled to put some leggings and a tank top on. Speed-walking to the kitchen, I saw Sho waiting for me in front of the door, holding a breakfast burrito.

"Hungry?" He said with a playful smirk on his face. He casually leaned against the doorframe, burrito in his hand. I sighed, smiling as I walked up to him. I guess he's not upset that I was late.

"Thank god, I- " I thanked, trying to grab the burrito with my outstretched hand. Just as my fingers grazed the warm paper wrapping, he pulled it out of my reach. The smell finally hit my nose, almost in a teasing way.

"You gotta catch me first!" He sprinted out of the door before I could even finish. Groaning, I quickly followed. He ran outside of campus, jogging towards a nearby park. I followed closely, trying to reach out and grab the burrito from his hand. At this point, the burrito was the last drop of fuel in my aching body. That taste...

We quickly made it to the center of the park, a giant cherry blossom grove, where I caught the heavenly food, kissing it before taking a large bite and savouring the holy juices. Man, since when has a burrito that was probably tossed in the microwave for a few minutes after being frozen for a couple of months ever tasted better?

Sho just laughed at me, enjoying the free show. I don't even feel embarrassed. The burrito wouldn't, so why should I?

"What?" I groaned, my mouth half full. "What would you do if you went on a three-kilometre run without anything to eat or drink?" I take another bite, barely taking breaths between. I should start a burrito occult. That sounds amazing... I fantasize.
Wait.
Am I going Burrito-crazy?

"Oh, c'mon," He chuckled, leaning against a tree as his red and white hair blew in the wind. It fell softly over his face, barely covering his eyes. "You're overreacting. It's a microwaved burrito,"

"I swear to God," I mutter, finishing my burrito. I feel like I've just eaten fruit from the Garden of Eden, its holy juices reviving my dead body. "The second I lay my hands on you, you'll regret this decision until the end of your life," He doesn't take my threat seriously, laughing it off. That's fine with me because it was the biggest bluff ever in the history of bluffs.

The main reason we always came to this park, Jiosen Centre, AKA. Cherry Blossom Park, scattered around the park were quirk-proof practice arenas, which stimulate the environment during the Sports Festival; and were near to both Endeavour's house, our home; and since they were close to U.A. We would train here for hours and hours, perfecting our moves with Father watching closely. Some days even Touya would come, but always refused to join, even if... Even if Father would...

We arrived at a training field, activating the barrier to ensure no one outside of the battle would get hurt, although I was unaware of what was happening. I remember all those sticky summer days, the cold rainy days, and the shivering cold ones that Father would make us endure as we trained on these battlefields. The thought of Father... it made me lose focus.

"Ready?" Sho asked, snapping me out of it. I nodded and got into position, opening the water bottle he had forgotten to give me with the burrito. I swear, sometimes he forgets that necessities are called 'necessities' because you can't live without them.

"Then let's start." His arms were raised, prepared for offence. Before I could even toss the bottle to the side, he raised a mass of spikes right under my feet. I dodged the move easily since I was expecting it.